Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New slut4u / horwich  (Read 2644 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5737357) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms.... Aw then txt

Fee............120ph

Location....house near reebok stadium

After reading dadios review and after seeing a few ladies he has seen and enjoyed i thought I'd give her a go

Great comms and postcode given and i was on my way arrived on time and given door number

Was told to come right in and lock the door which i did she shouted for me to come upstairs where she was sat on the bed dressed as requested which is always good.

I was pleasantly surprised she was a lot slimmer and prettier than i expected.  Some nice dfk then oral without on her knees i come in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

Then i turned her over and gave her a good old licking very responsive and then back into 69 till she had me hard again on with condom and various positions till i popped again bang on the hour . Clean up and chat and i was out the door on 75 minutes so no clock watching.

Really nice girl excellent service massive firm tits

Would i return.....yes

Offline Access

Wish these girls would stick their number on their profile

Send her a aw message she'll send you her details

Offline Philmeboots

Having read both her recent reviews,not sure if she is a bit of a porker,not very flattering pictures in her gallery.
Also age not mentioned.

Noticed she has only popped up on AW post lockdown so no other information to work with. Good reviews from 2 experienced punters and on the money so tempting to get back in saddle,just need a bit more convincing she is not a Horwich  Heffer

Tbh pal i think her pics were taken not long after childbirth she is definitely better in the flesh. Age I'd say late 20s . Size well id say 12 . It depends what you like if you like stick thin shes not for you. I like a bit of flesh :hi: