Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow Tomorrow (Friday)  (Read 1359 times)

Offline DazzieD

Realise i'm leaving this a bit late but finally going through to Glasgow tomorrow after a few false starts.

Looking to make a booking for early evening. Lovely Erika is currently the front runner but would appreciate any more recommendations / suggestions.

Don't have a particular type although an Asian or E. European would be nice. Good service and reliability are the main things.

Cheers.

Tjkooker

You will be lucky to get an evening booking with a good Glasgow prossie.
If your stuck try this lass External Link/Members Only I got a last minute booking with her. Turned out I was just round the corner from her when I phoned so was fucking 10 minutes later.
Not quite as pretty as the pictures but the only airbrushing is on her complexion. Fit body and shags like a Duracell bunny. All services are covered which may be a downside for you. When I seen her the bed in her flat was well past it's sell by date. So hopefully she has moved. Also on AW can't remember the name there.  She is Brazilian.

Offline Happyjose

It's getting seriously difficult to organise anything half-decent last minute in Glasgow, particularly using the available now AW selection.

Not sure what kind of services you are looking for. I've not seen this girl for the best part of a year so make your own judgement, but she's in Glasgow at the moment (her profile preamble confusingly mentions Aberdeen as her location, while the map and town location says Glasgow. Texted her yesterday and she's in Glasgow) but was certainly reliable and delivered the services she advertises the last time I saw her. Fairly vanilla services, Brazilian, felt welcome from beginning to end. I've mentioned her on here before so wary of being viewed as a tout. She used to use the AW name HOTLATINBABY or something similar from memory.  External Link/Members Only.

Offline Happyjose

Offline DazzieD

Couldn't get hold of Erika so just gave up. My own fault for leaving it too late.

Thanks for the input though guys.