Author Topic: Another nameless xiangxiang girl - lottery loser  (Read 3225 times)


30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Larkins cupboard

External Link/Members Only

£60 30mins

Someone recently described xiangxiang's as a lottery. Possibly but I'm the one with the losing tickets

Had asked for xiangxiang herself, nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately my balls were too full to walk

Met by a small Chinese girl, next to no English, slim but pretty unattractive.

Reasonable massage, ok oral with, by the time of sex I was getting a bit bored. Hand job finish. All ok. Would probably be a neutral but I'd asked for the boss, who is bright eyed and sexy, unlike this dull minion.

Would I try again? Dunno, I'd have to be prepared to walk like I should have done this time

I think I'm generally a bit sick of the Asian scene except the one that doesn't like to be mentioned on here .  Trouble is there's so little on offer
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 10:36:26 am by Larkins cupboard »

Offline mazbaz72

Thanks for the review , i have to say i think its a little harsh , as you got the service you wanted , only did not get xiang herself , as you mentioned she is the boss , so can choose if she wants to see clients or not , she cannot see every client , and are you forgetting that she to has a boss who she answers to , and has to provide an income for , i would imagine she has a very stressful job arranging all the appointments and keeping punters happy , as you said if you not happy then walk , rather than leave what is in my opinion a rather harsh negative , as you got what you went for , not the SP fault you didnt see her boss

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review , i have to say i think its a little harsh , as you got the service you wanted , only did not get xiang herself , as you mentioned she is the boss , so can choose if she wants to see clients or not , she cannot see every client , and are you forgetting that she to has a boss who she answers to , and has to provide an income for , i would imagine she has a very stressful job arranging all the appointments and keeping punters happy , as you said if you not happy then walk , rather than leave what is in my opinion a rather harsh negative , as you got what you went for , not the SP fault you didnt see her boss
It's his review to rate as he sees fit. My take on it is that the services he got from the one he saw were below par, being OK rather than good.

Offline Tiger63

Correct to give it a negative IMHO.
Pisses me right off when the lass cant even speak the language.

Offline pauls3332

Probably flown in from the coronavirus country of the world.  Better go for a test soon.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Probably flown in from the coronavirus country of the world.  Better go for a test soon.
Can you post the evidence of this.   :unknown:

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the review , i have to say i think its a little harsh , as you got the service you wanted , only did not get xiang herself , as you mentioned she is the boss , so can choose if she wants to see clients or not , she cannot see every client , and are you forgetting that she to has a boss who she answers to , and has to provide an income for , i would imagine she has a very stressful job arranging all the appointments and keeping punters happy , as you said if you not happy then walk , rather than leave what is in my opinion a rather harsh negative , as you got what you went for , not the SP fault you didnt see her boss

Who's side are you on?

Offline Charlie Chalk

Thanks for the review , i have to say i think its a little harsh , as you got the service you wanted , only did not get xiang herself , as you mentioned she is the boss , so can choose if she wants to see clients or not , she cannot see every client , and are you forgetting that she to has a boss who she answers to , and has to provide an income for , i would imagine she has a very stressful job arranging all the appointments and keeping punters happy , as you said if you not happy then walk , rather than leave what is in my opinion a rather harsh negative , as you got what you went for , not the SP fault you didnt see her boss
OP’s punt, OP’s review so OP’s choice to give a Neg. Reading it, I get the feeling it would have been a Neutral if he hadn’t specifically asked for someone else who was then unavailable. Due to this I think it’s perfectly reasonable to give a Neg (not that my opinion matters!)

Offline Larkins cupboard

Thanks for the review , i have to say i think its a little harsh , as you got the service you wanted , only did not get xiang herself , as you mentioned she is the boss , so can choose if she wants to see clients or not , she cannot see every client , and are you forgetting that she to has a boss who she answers to , and has to provide an income for , i would imagine she has a very stressful job arranging all the appointments and keeping punters happy , as you said if you not happy then walk , rather than leave what is in my opinion a rather harsh negative , as you got what you went for , not the SP fault you didnt see her boss

Cheers, I'm always getting my reviews wrong. Maybe I should put it to a vote, or even better let you decide.

Offline jarrovian

The link provided takes me to kinki carmel

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

£60 30mins

Someone recently described xiangxiang's as a lottery. Possibly but I'm the one with the losing tickets

Had asked for xiangxiang herself, nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately my balls were too full to walk

Met by a small Chinese girl, next to no English, slim but pretty unattractive.

Reasonable massage, ok oral with, by the time of sex I was getting a bit bored. Hand job finish. All ok. Would probably be a neutral but I'd asked for the boss, who is bright eyed and sexy, unlike this dull minion.

Would I try again? Dunno, I'd have to be prepared to walk like I should have done this time

I think I'm generally a bit sick of the Asian scene except the one that doesn't like to be mentioned on here .  Trouble is there's so little on offer

Im the same mate, i had alot of fun with asian women but the novelty has worn off. But saying that they probably still represent the best value currently.

Offline Disco dave

Correct to give it a negative IMHO.
Pisses me right off when the lass cant even speak the language.

Language is not a problem when you have emojis mate  :lol:

Offline TheMerrt

Sorry to hear your punt was a bit grim. Sometimes the weekly girls are a bit... uhh, an acquired taste. The last time I had a crap girl there I told XiangXiang and she sorted out a meeting with her instead. Might be worth dropping her a text. Totally deserved negative though, if you had a shit punt, you had a shit punt.

Offline BrummieBoy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 38
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Can someone please provide the correct link for this xiangxiang or what ever the name. I tried searching on aw but no luck. So from what I’ve read, a Chinese girl is using her profile to pimp other girls, not so good looking as her lol. If she is doing that, her profile needs reported on aw immediately.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Can someone please provide the correct link for this xiangxiang or what ever the name. I tried searching on aw but no luck. So from what I’ve read, a Chinese girl is using her profile to pimp other girls, not so good looking as her lol. If she is doing that, her profile needs reported on aw immediately.
Why should you worry, you don't punt.   :unknown:  The link is at the top of the page but she's set it to distribute content only.

Offline northface

Can someone please provide the correct link for this xiangxiang or what ever the name. I tried searching on aw but no luck. So from what I’ve read, a Chinese girl is using her profile to pimp other girls, not so good looking as her lol. If she is doing that, her profile needs reported on aw immediately.
If her AW account has no contact number please explain how she is using it to pimp other girls.
But try and reporting it and see how foolish you will look.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 04:52:49 pm by northface »