Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Willesden - Gabi - Brazilian Female Masseuse For Amazing Full Body Massage  (Read 5683 times)

Offline shant999

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to original report on this young lady.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282387.0

Coms - tried to arrange but no response to call, then tried a few days later and responded on whatsapp on punting phone. confirmed 1 hr £120 and arranged late evening as parking restrictions till 6.30pm.

Premise - easy to find victorian house, shared she opens door in shorts and t shirt and usherd into front room downstairs. No shower offered, you can use the batroom but again she checks corridor and takes  to the dowstairs bathroom. other areas of house occupied with tenants not good if your shy.

Girl - Tall, big, flawless skin for b2b, masssive boobs and belly that goes with those boobs. She also hooks you up to her instagram which has loads of accurate pictures
pupose of b2b 8/10
reality 5/10

Service - Fan bloody tastic!
As previous reports described face down oiled massage with wipes as she works on sections of your body with a very good and firm presure, nice cc swipes. Interesting twist which turned me on was she would lift your foot and place big toe right into her crutch over her shorts which allowed me to wiggle it inside her. ;) Then same with other foot/toe.

You then hear the t-shirt come off and sprays loads of oil on my back and body and then slide away. After a min or two i just wanted to turn around and face those mammaries.
Hand inside her shorts, pussy and all over boobs after a few mins asked her to remove her shorts, to which she said no sex ok. OK

Complete access to get her wet and horny, whilst she rubbed mini me with hands boobs general body. I then asked her to get into 69, and away we went, OWO, fingering genrally masses of flesh and oil gave me a fantastic CIM.  :wacko:

But she did not stop there! could not tell if she spat into tisssue or just swallowed, but she took my cock back into owo and continued for another 10 mins till i could not handle it any more. :crazy:

No shower but just a freshen up, and very happy post lockdown punt..

Service 10/10 and highly recomend for b2b lovers.

Offline JackTheStripper

Phone number from Gumtree advert is 07383924301

Offline jackyjack

Could you spare the insta link?

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Could you spare the insta link?

Don’t post requests for private info.

Offline Stealthmode

Was OWO discussed beforehand or did she just do it? And was it extra. cheers

Offline sparkus

From what I recall CIM finish seems to come as standard, which for 80/120 it should do really.

Offline shant999

She just did it when asked for 69

Offline Stealthmode

She just did it when asked for 69

Thanks. I dont do RO. Im thinking of a change of oace, and your review made her sound like a good option