Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ply rainbow aka RainbowPlym, Plymouth @@@@ scammer @@@@  (Read 3864 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5898759) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AVFC1982

External Link/Members Only
Arranged 30 mins for £70
Comms ok by Text. Goes by name Shannon Woodhall. / Rainbow plym

But a scammer!

Always do my homework but not today. Ever i tried not available.

Arrange to meet at agreed hotel near buffet city in the centre of Plymouth she makes a whole host of excuses about being late I must in the end waited half an hour before she eventually came out of the Foyer and met me.

Takes me up in the lift to her room when she just announces she has to get some laundry. 

Wait around Half an hour before ringing her see if she was returning she puts the phone straight down on me

At this point I left before texting her to say how unhappy I was.

She is fortunate given I’d handed over £70 I didn’t take her iPad that she left on the bed LOL.

Avoid. Report etc. Sent this photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

Offline joninbristol

Arranged 30 mins for £70
Comms ok by Text. Goes by name Shannon Woodhall. / Rainbow plym

But a scammer!

Always do my homework but not today. Ever i tried not available.

Arrange to meet at agreed hotel near buffet city in the centre of Plymouth she makes a whole host of excuses about being late I must in the end waited half an hour before she eventually came out of the Foyer and met me.

Takes me up in the lift to her room when she just announces she has to get some laundry. 

Wait around Half an hour before ringing her see if she was returning she puts the phone straight down on me

At this point I left before texting her to say how unhappy I was.

She is fortunate given I’d handed over £70 I didn’t take her iPad that she left on the bed LOL.

Avoid. Report etc. Sent this photo.

Probably not her iPad - either that or maybe nicked and she'd put tracking software on it to find out where you live or work, on the assumption you'd take it in compensation. Sounds WAY too obvious to be accidental. Blackmail's easy at that point, or maybe threats. Never, EVER be tempted by anything with GPS in it, way too clear it's a plant. And even if it wasn't, you're still setting yourself up for theft.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 10:47:39 pm by joninbristol »

Offline HawkG

(Pedantry about most iPads not having GPS removed as it’s not relevant, they still determine location from, for example, what WiFi networks they can see)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 11:35:02 am by HawkG »

Offline Dashing

... a scammer!

Profile name 'RainbowPlym' (on AW since 26/08/2020, 3 days ago)

Advertised number +447594695757 / 07594695757

Offline AVFC1982

Yes it was. She did actually give me a kiss instead of broken nose. ?? Neutral lol

Offline joninbristol

New profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Some one getting revenge.

Wow, someone's been badly p*ssed off by her. Solid piece of work there - and of course AW will do nothing about it, like all the other fake accounts. Good work whoever authored it :-) 
If you're reading this thread, :hi:

Offline joninbristol

Wow, someone's been badly p*ssed off by her. Solid piece of work there - and of course AW will do nothing about it, like all the other fake accounts. Good work whoever authored it :-) 
If you're reading this thread, :hi:

Profile now gone, but hopefully enough people saw it to get the word around.

Offline jingjing

:diablo: -- She also STILL has this other Profile --PrinnieOfAllTradesxo-- (now as a content creator) lots of photos plus a private gallery etc on AW.

External Link/Members Only (phone number was 07542697435). 

I logged it ages ago to keep track of her travels - was very surprised to see it's still up today.   :dash:

Offline jlike

Good old AW, the scammer keeps her profile up but the profile pointing out she is a scammer is taken down, Presumably because she complained, the poor hard done by cow.

Offline Dashing

Profile now has new tel no.:

+447561776976

And currently showing a 'Verification Pending' strapline.

Offline dpm4657

Thanks guys, i was about to book a 3sum with her! Quick search on here and all the results are "scam!".. i'll avoid!

Offline vsgp3

Interestingly she has now verified her profile...