Author Topic: Fern prestwich gumtree  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

Fern is fun, bit crazy bit older than I normally like reckon she’s early 40s but she’s got a banging body.

Had a run down but I wasn’t there for that. B2b was good with titwank and her rubbing her body all over me. She had a finger in my ass and hand job and next minute I blew a weeks worth of spaff.

Nice girl, will see her again.

I always come away wanting to shag these massage girls.
She is another one I really want to fuck. Proper naughty bird I reckon if you get her warmed up.

Offline Briddy


Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Price? Link?

External Link/Members Only

Can't help you with what the OP paid but a couple of other reviews have stated £100 for one hour with B2B.

Offline Chris1990mcr