Author Topic: Miko - Chester  (Read 2807 times)

Offline pa109284010

07789390667

External Link/Members Only

£110 hour+£20 OWO

Contacted her via phone first thing this morning, no replies to texts but responded quickly when dialed. Parked up nearby and walked there, it took a bit of a faff to get the apartment number once I arrived but such is life.
As is always the case with vivastreet, looks nothing like her photos but I knew that was the case going in (Great tip for Vivastreet; reverse search their images with tineye, it's not failed me yet). In reality she's short, probably Chinese at a guess. The 5'3 on the profile seems about right, trimmed but not shaved and with pretty small tits (nipples you could hang a horseshoe off though mind you).

She sneaks me in, we get to the bedroom and immediately she starts taking my shirt off without even asking how long I want, which wasn't what I usually expect. Her English is so-so and we had a bit of a mix up between time and price but that sorted itself out soon enough and soon as it does her hands are all over my jeans. Soon enough I'm stripped off and she's working my cock while kissing me. No french kissing despite the profile and my best efforts which is a shame since that's usually make or break for me, but the enthusiasm she's showing for the kissing and cockteasing is getting me over that little speedbump pretty quick.

She offers oral, I ask about OWO, I probably could've haggled her down from £20 but by this point I'm hard and not in the haggling mood so I take it. She kneels by the bed and I bob her on my cock for a while, one hand on her head, the other on her tit. She was very submissive and pretty much let me take the lead while she worked hand and mouth. Either way one pop later she does something that surprises me, she swills her mouth before kissing me again, maybe she's had complaints about that in the past, or maybe I'm funny for not minding if she goes from one head to another in the heat of the moment.

After that a bit of massaging, which was so-so in and of itself. Things got a bit quiet as she focused on working me over, no fake moaning, no teasing with her nails, no chatting. After about 15 minutes of silence and light oiling I flip over and I'm ready to round two.
Little flirty comment as she pulls out the condom about how big it is which surprised me again since she'd been rather quiet so far compared to most girls.
Anyway, soon enough I'm inside her with her on top, followed by doggy and legs up over the hips.
Again, no fake moaning, no attitude either mind you and by the time I finished she was soaking so I guess she's just not particularly vocal. Finished off with hand, mouth and her nibbling my earlobe.

And then, the weirdest part, she basically kneels down next to the chair with all my kit on it and insists on helping me get dressed. Again, I'm not complaining, it just surprised me. It was a complete attention service, only time she had her phone out was at the end so I could find my shoes where were in the hallway, then one last kiss and that was that.

Like I said there wasn't any attitude problems and the service was great, it just wasn't what I'm used to.
If you like submissive girls that are a bit quiet but eager to please? Go for it. If not it might not be your sort of thing. Still, I rather enjoyed it so it's a positive rating from me.

Offline BaldEagle

Sounds like a good deal. Unfortunately I'm not near enough to try. Wondering if she may be Japanese from the name (in Japan it refers to a Shinto shrine priestess) and also the helping on with your clothes is very geisha.  :thumbsup:

Offline mexicola

Sounds like a good punt. Very tempted myself tomorrow