Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexykayuk - overpriced whale-Earby  (Read 6962 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3419739) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Hiratioblowmyhorn

External Link/Members Only

Well, She’d been on my hotlist for a long while. I’ve had her IG and snapchat for a while too, I was always tempted. In the back of my mind I always knew it’d be a shit punt and I wasn’t wrong. Comms were decent and her apartment nice enough.

First of all, she’s expensive af. So I expected all services listed without fuss or compromise. No DFK. That alone is a negative from me, especially at that price.

Moving on to her appearance. Instagram is a fucking liar. I knew that already but Jesus Christ how the fuck she ever managed to look good is beyond me. She’s a big lady. Her fake tan was patchy and she carries a lot of Extra timber. Tits are wonderful, can’t deny that. Nice shape and felt lovely, no rock hard implants here. The fake ass just looked strange, and she has a large amount of scar tissue above her arsehole which I presume is from a botched surgery.

She’s nice enough in person, can’t fault her there really. Didn’t put much effort into her appearance by the looks of things. Hair up and generally looking a bit worse for wear. Certainly not what you see on Instagram.

Well, that’s that itch scratched and I shall chalk it up as a (very expensive) lesson learnt.

The one positive is I did thoroughly enjoy splurging between those giant tits. 

So there you have it chaps. I spent £400 so you don’t have to :lol:

Offline samneil15

Thanks for toftt mate, but £400 fuck me!!!!!! She should never get any business at those rates considering she's a fat mess with lackluster service.

Not that I would ever book a girl at that price, even if she were £150ph, if the service is shit, it's just not worth a penny.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for toftt mate, but £400 fuck me!!!!!! She should never get any business at those rates considering she's a fat mess with lackluster service.

Not that I would ever book a girl at that price, even if she were £150ph, if the service is shit, it's just not worth a penny.

This - 100%

Offline Kool Keef

Cheers mate for TOFTT with this one, especially at that extortionate rate  :hi:
 £400 an hr & she can't be bothered to make an effort for her client speaks volumes about this one as an SP  :thumbsdown:

Offline Briddy

Your a braver man than me op spending that much

It’s way outside my normal price range but you only live once and I’m not desperate for money.

I’ve paid similar in Dubai but I got a 10/10 stunner who fucked like her life depended on it.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well there's already enough info on here about her to say avoid but s you already said you knew it would be a shit punt but for the life of me I don't know why anyone would still book her at £400 knowing it would be shit, £100 or £140 yeah OK but £400  :scare:

She's already on the piss take price thread otherwise i'd have added her but also on a BB avoidance thread plus one about EAS where she basically bankrupted some obsessed SAP  :dash:

Offline OakTree

Well there's already enough info on here about her to say avoid but s you already said you knew it would be a shit punt but for the life of me I don't know why anyone would still book her at £400 knowing it would be shit, £100 or £140 yeah OK but £400  :scare:

She's already on the piss take price thread otherwise i'd have added her but also on a BB avoidance thread plus one about EAS where she basically bankrupted some obsessed SAP  :dash:

It as about as bad as it gets with this one. Bare backing, fleecing punters, ridiculously priced and shit all round.

Offline Philmeboots

It’s way outside my normal price range but you only live once and I’m not desperate for money.

I’ve paid similar in Dubai but I got a 10/10 stunner who fucked like her life depended on it.

Fuck me ,if she was based in Dubai,she would be a Camel,not a Whore.  Fair play for having a go but £400 is absolute piss take

Offline ISTS2005

Sorry OP but I cannot see the appeal with this Frankensteins Monster. And £400... fair enough if you're mega loaded and can literally spunk that, but I think you might need to go and see a psychiatrist! :D

Your money, your choices, your opinion. But I think it encourages things like this ugly-pig/woman-creature in the profile to think shes worth £400 an hour when I literally wouldn't go near her if SHE was paying ME!

Offline two pumps and squirt

£400p/h!  :scare:

Is anyone really worth that for a hour?

Offline scutty brown

you got away lightly
this guy splurged a quarter million quid of someone else's money on her

idiot got 32 months inside
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 06:32:53 pm by scutty brown »

Offline antsz

Those photos of her are photo shopped to the extreme, to the point were you can see the mistakes!

Also how do you know shes a BB as it doesn't say so on her AW profile, has she been outed?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 07:16:58 pm by antsz »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Those photos of her are photo shopped to the extreme, to the point were you can see the mistakes!

Also how do you know shes a BB as it doesn't say so on her AW profile, has she been outed?
If you search her AW number she's actually on 2 BB threads -

This London one from Feb 17
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128980.msg1457577#msg1457577

And this comment on the NW BB avoidance thread from July 18 though that comment may be due to seeing the previous thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187828.msg2124218#msg2124218

Offline chrishornx

you got away lightly
this guy splurged a quarter million quid of someone else's money on her

idiot got 32 months inside

I recall that knob fucking things up stupid prick that he was

I have received threats to remove this review. The police have been contacted.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well if that's the case then she's just showing herself to be a bigger waste of space than we already know she is and if she knows anything about UKP then she will know that reviews aren't removed so she can basically fuck off  :drinks:

When you say the police have been contacted is this by her or by you as a result of being threatened  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When you say the police have been contacted is this by her or by you as a result of being threatened  :unknown:
The OP has contacted the police, posting a review is not illegal, making threats by txt message is.

Edit

As she seems to be reading this site, here's a link to the relevant legislation.    External Link/Members Only

She could get 6 months in prison.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 12:35:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline antsz

If you search her AW number she's actually on 2 BB threads -

This London one from Feb 17
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128980.msg1457577#msg1457577

And this comment on the NW BB avoidance thread from July 18 though that comment may be due to seeing the previous thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187828.msg2124218#msg2124218

Ahh ok, thanks for the link, £400 to shag a barebacker, no thanks :scare:  :D

Offline stevedave

Offline winkywanky

Holy shit, £400/hr!  :scare:

Still, at least being that big she's easy to harpoon  :D

One charge I can immediately think of is Visual Deception by Photoshop. And in this case, guilty as charged, M'lud . I think she needs to go down for a stretch (she certainly needs stretching and there won't be a fee for going down this time).

Daft bint  :rolleyes:.

Hope you're reading this Kay, Hiiiiiiiii! xxx  :cool:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Let's hope she does  :hi:
They don't have mixed male and female prisons yet though so no chance of her meeting up with the idiot who nicked £250K and gave it to her for camming  :sarcastic:
Wonder how much of that cash she still has left  :unknown:
My guess is somewhere between not much and fuck all  :dash:

Offline winkywanky

She gave me a blowjob once, I asked her for a bit less baleen.

Offline scutty brown

What is she objecting about? The fact of the negative or the link to the press reports?
It's not as if she's been outed: her real name is publicly known.

Anyway Victoria Sinclair you're a fat scammer
When are you going to repay the missing money?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 02:44:21 pm by scutty brown »

Offline winkywanky

She threatened him over the review.

He said she was fat and not as good-looking as her pictures, plus she was overly-expensive.

No girl is gonna like that  :lol:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 02:32:37 pm by winkywanky »

Offline winkywanky

And TBH, calling her a whale might have pushed her over the edge  :D

Offline stevedave

Sounds like she shouldn't stand too close to the edge, or gravity might take hold  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

She threatened him over the review.

He said she was fat and not as good-looking as her pictures, plus she was overly-expensive.

No girl is gonna like that  :lol:
But exactly what part of that is wrong  :unknown:
On the basis that she does look fat (though i'm assuming her pics are shopped to make her arse look bigger etc) and she is piss take price territory then i'm not sure what her objection is.
If it's not being as good looking as her pics then she really has got a problem as I don't think she looks good in her pics so if she's worse than that  :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hiratio blow my horn does have a nautical theme though so perhaps a whaling connotation  :unknown:

Thank fuck Moby Dick didn't do the review  :rolleyes:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds like she shouldn't stand too close to the edge, or gravity might take hold  :D
By the look of her tits and arse she's got her own gravitational field  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
But exactly what part of that is wrong  :unknown:
You need to ask her, she didn't say. She just wants it removed.

Offline samneil15

You need to ask her, she didn't say. She just wants it removed.

Who gives a fuck what the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man wants  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Maybe instead of commenting she is annoyed we should say "Thar she blows!!"?

Offline Bustydusty

OP - will you be seeing her again?  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 07:17:34 pm by scutty brown »

Offline RadioKid

400p/h is obscene

You've done well to call the police too.  Not sure how they'll take it.

Offline scutty brown

400p/h is obscene

You've done well to call the police too.  Not sure how they'll take it.

If its pointed out she was the recipient of the quarter million quid from AFC Fylde they might be very interested

Offline Bustydusty

I recall that knob fucking things up stupid prick that he was

Just read that - wonder if the writer actually got paid for that literary masterpiece? :dash:

Offline winkywanky

By the look of her tits and arse she's got her own gravitational field :hi:

I can't imagine myself being pulled towards it  :scare:  :D

Offline scutty brown

Offline Rick2468

Just saw her page as she was online camming. I thought she looked good and even though £400 is a lot I was considering her. I searched for her and found this and she is straight off the hot list! Sorry you had a shit and expensive punt but you have saved me the bother so thank you.

Offline scutty brown

Was that ever taken further?