Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lavender massage  (Read 10275 times)

Offline Musicman

Eventually made the trip to nun street Newcastle. Booked a half hour body massage. The lady, Hileen, was very pleasant and asked me to remove all clothes. A great oily massage ensued. After about 15 minutes I was asked if I wanted any extras. Oh yes. So I turned over. Great HR, very oily and sensual. We'll worth the visit £25 + £20 for extras. Finished off with a hot towel rub down.Will def go back to see what else is on offer.

Northernperv

Nice one thanks for the report!
what was she like? young? old? decent?

Offline Musicman

Pleasant, if not a stunner. 40 ish. Great touch. Felt her arse a bit too. Think there may be more extras

sandpit

Went there yesterday - hr long massage by Coco very pleasant- place was in middle of getting decorated- twice interrupted by phone calls as other girls couldn't speak very good English which I thought was pretty unprofessional- had to ask for extras at end which was fair - nice lass very good massage but room itself was a bit skanky - though Lisa's down pInk Lane was better....

Offline Nwrb62

Been a good few times now and seen few different woman, Coco older lady very pleasent good massage with HE, Helien also very good at what she does, but recently seen Ami a few times, she is younger than the others, gives a very good sensual massage and the best HE I have ever had, even helped my have a 2nd coming, she is by way the best in Newcastle and I have seen quite a few !!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:33:27 pm by Nwrb62 »

Fountain-lad

Haven't been since Helen left - though it seems Lavenders now employ lasses who sound like Helen!

Offline jarrovian

Have tried two new girls at lavenders who claim to be Spanish, however I think they are Romanian. Nevertheless decent massage an he off both. I was told by one of them to ask for a four hander next time. Sounds promising

Offline fatlun

As Helen no longer working at Lavender, the only choice of Oriental girl on that day was Amy. young and good looking, Massage was okay and paid extra for he, but I dare to ask more at the time as it was only my first visit at lavender.
Did anyone get more than he from Amy?

uls99

Hi guys - newbie here

I went to lavenders the other day and had a 30 min massage from ann ( I think that was her name ?!). She was slightly older than I imagined. What is ami like appearance wise? Am I right in thinking she is the youngest of the girls there?

Online Apricotman

Lavenders don't respond to email enquires, anyone tell me the names of the Spanish girls?  What hours do these girls work?  Thanks

Offline jarrovian

Sophie and Diana, Sophie is there most days, not sure about diana

Offline fatlun

Hi jarrovian
Do you know if May still working at lavender, seen some review saying she is as Good as Helen....

Offline jarrovian

Only saw her once, about 3 mths ago she told me she was going to London, so I would imagine she's no longer at lavenders

Offline fatlun

Thanks jarrovian
So do you know which Oriental girl is still available, I have tried Amy, and wonder who else is available, if not I am tempted to try the massage at sunderland

Offline jarrovian

Only one I know for sure is amy (and of course coco). Be careful when visiting the Sunderland place, its a case of paying your money and taking the chance. I've had one vg experience, and one not so good.

️Xxxx

Anyone had more than hr off coco ? :want go try her in new shop

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

This thread's 16 months old, why revive it ?  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Read the threads on here and you'll see Coco's legit, either that or just go and see her at the new shop.

an04her

Not a punter

The Rimmer

Another piss take....probably...

Offline cannylad1

A fellow punter messaged me in private that Coco sold Lavender and won't be doing any extras in her new shop because she's going to take government grants, and she's trying to clean off her past. 

Lavender is under new management but as good as always, if not better. Also, the place now looks bright and cleaner, and very warm. I was there the other day and had great massage by Sophie, a voluptuous Spanish lady with fab hands.   

Offline albsure69

…very warm. I was there the other day and had great massage by Sophie, a voluptuous Spanish lady with fab hands.

Hands not sure I can remember her hands over her voluptuous bits.

I am looking for a booking for Friday, May just pop back to sample the new Lavenders

frenchhorn

is it all the same girls at lavender?
just a new gaffer in charge ?
Diana was the last girl I saw there

Offline itsjustme

The way things are going at Newcastle shops at the moment, they'll probably just overcharge for HE and give a shit massage

Offline maxxblue

A fellow punter messaged me in private that Coco sold Lavender and won't be doing any extras in her new shop because she's going to take government grants, and she's trying to clean off her past. 

Lavender is under new management but as good as always, if not better. Also, the place now looks bright and cleaner, and very warm. I was there the other day and had great massage by Sophie, a voluptuous Spanish lady with fab hands.

Are you on commission? All three of your posts are promoting Lavender's.

I wonder if you have got any other recommendations?

Offline jarrovian

Heehee new gaffer touting the place

Offline cannylad1

Are you on commission? All three of your posts are promoting Lavender's.

I wonder if you have got any other recommendations?

The one on Pink Lane is my second choice, but I  haven't been there for a while.

Offline jarrovian

Well that's nice to know, there are at least 3 on pink lane

Offline itsjustme

Well that's nice to know, there are at least 3 on pink lane
And my recent experience with 2 of them havent been up to much

delticman

Of the 3, No.1 is by far the best all things taken into consideration.

Phuket Island:  Good decent massage but without Happy Ending an dbut dont like the semi exposed cubicles.

Lisa's: reasonable massage but way too pushy and greedy (£££-wise) for anything "Happy". One of the rooms you could hardly swing a cat in

No.1: good sized rooms, and more friendly and not as pushy as Lisa's

Offline nerascal

Only been to Lavenders once. Wouldn't go back.

The room was cold, the Chinese lady seemed disinterested and frankly wasn't very good. The HE was mechanical and didn't get the full hour.