Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly - Friday add in Southsea.  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Kimeen

External Link/Members Only

No. Just no!

Working from a horrible little flat on a busy road in Southsea. Lots of bars.

Pictures are fake. Claims to be 32 but add at least 20 years to that. Possibly more. Face like a cave troll.

Has half decent boobs - only saving grace.

Polish with not much English.

‘Fully naked’ massage was fully naked apart from the panties that she kept on.

Massage was shit. Cannot bring myself to recall the HE.

Why why why didn’t I walk?

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers for sharing,hope your next punt is better. :thumbsup:

The ad says 30 mins £60 and 60 mins £80 - how long did you stay?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 09:16:36 am by Goldfinch »

Online scutty brown

reverse image search beforehand would have found those photos in use for girls in Poland and Bulgaria
Neither are the original source, but the fact that they are in use elsewhere is a strong suggestion to avoid

Offline Dirty_Parry

I'm pretty sure this is the same SP with more genuine pictures with AW profile
Liily Massage 1

Offline Kimeen

I'm pretty sure this is the same SP with more genuine pictures with AW profile
Liily Massage 1

No, I have visited The Bulgarian Lilly and reviewed iirc. This new polish Lilly  is a different lady. Actually Bulgarian Lilly (on aw) gives a good honest service I must go back.

Offline Kimeen

This profile looks to be the same lady. Same words on advert. Same location. Same BS pictures. External Link/Members Only

Offline skyrider2019

I saw the same one early last year nothing like the photo's and at least 45 if not more, I wish I had walked as well

Offline John81

This profile looks to be the same lady. Same words on advert. Same location. Same BS pictures. External Link/Members Only

Not the same person but both live together. I was interested a while back but after contacting them I realised they’d be no better than the Asians. Thought it would be nice to get a ‘warmer’ experience than the cold emotionless Asian experiences but they were clearly fake pictures & got a real brothel vibe from how they described it. Sounded like they were working for the pimp, not themselves. That’s never going to lead to a ‘genuine’ feeling meet