Author Topic: megssmith627 - Urmston  (Read 4487 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5548582) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Logitech

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only

Location: discrete flat in Urmston with plenty of parking

Price paid: £50 for 15 minutes

Physical: as per her profile pics but much prettier in person. A curvy voluptuous girl with big lips.

The meet: greeted by Megs in my requested outfit, led into her bedroom after a very friendly hello and a quick kiss. Explained I just wanted a really good sucking. Sorted the paperwork and she sat me on the edge of her bed and got straight onto her knees and on with unzipping me. The next 15 minutes were probably some of the most enjoyable I’ve had in a long time.. lots of eye contact, ball sucking and teasing. Megs knows how to keep you on the edge and I was close a few times but she slowed it down to keep me on the brink. Finally it was time for me to unload and I emptied a ginormous load into her pretty mouth (only a little spillage which she came back for) before swallowing the lot and then proceeding to clean me up with her tongue. Fantastic oral and she clearly likes spunk as she was after every drop.

10/10 and I will be visiting many more times.


Offline SalfordSam

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 148
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 16
She looks my kind of girl. Certainly looks like she knows how to handle a cock.
Is she curvy or bbw? Doesnt bother me too much, photos seem instructive.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline antsz


Offline BigD86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Sounds Good. I’m looking for a decent blo now im back on the punting scene. Can she genuinely Deepthroat?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Logitech

BBW with a gorgeous face. She can indeed deepthroat and was right down to my bollocks.. outstanding technique though for her regular sucking and I found it quite hard not to pop.

Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
BBW with a gorgeous face. She can indeed deepthroat and was right down to my bollocks.. outstanding technique though for her regular sucking and I found it quite hard not to pop.


Did she get her big tits out while she sucked you?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline lewisjones23

Sounds Good. I’m looking for a decent blo now im back on the punting scene. Can she genuinely Deepthroat?

them big girls are used to forcing too much down their throat so she’ll be able to handle DT easily enough

Offline Logitech

them big girls are used to forcing too much down their throat so she’ll be able to handle DT easily enough

She certainly did. She asked if I wanted to finish on them or in her mouth. Love a girl that swallows so naturally she received the full load between those lips.