Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyleah1201x Ipswich Conveyor belt service  (Read 2804 times)

5 review(s) for sexyleah1201x (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Foxtail17]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

07466857005 Number shown on profile

Not sure if this is a TOFTT as she mentioned on her AW profile this was a new profile after her last one was hacked, maybe someone here has seen her?

Comms excellent via text and call.

Paid £120 for an hour

Most definately the lady in the pictures, aged given as 36, I would say early/mid 40s myself.

Venue is a run down council flat in the Maidenhall area, less than 5 mins drive from the railway station. A lick of paint and a good clean would work wonders!!
Bedroom is fit for purpose, most of her photos appear to have been taken there.

A bit of a traffic jam left me cutting it fine so parked up in the actual road given, not something I normally do. It seems the chap I parked behind was her previous punter!!!

She opened the door, standard hiding behind position.

She was dressed in matching bra, pants and fishnets (as in her pics) and looked very sexy with her piecing blue eyes and (dyed) blonde hair.

I sorted out the cash, and nipped off to the loo while she stashed it.

She does have a lovely tan and a delightful peachy bum which I gave a few light smacks to.
Kissing is FK but quite light, I would have loved a full on snog myself, enjoyable, but lacked a bit of passion.
I removed her underwear and what appeared to be perky boobs drooped a bit, still loved geting my hands on them and her nips get quite big, which I found a turn on.

Her OWO is first class. Lots of good tongue work all up the shaft, and lots of attention given to the rim of the glands, which is my most sensitive part, and plenty of saliva as she edged me a few times, she really got into it.
Returned the favour, clean and fresh smooth pussy, but no real reaction, false or otherwise from her.

On with the rubber and into CG, mish and then doggy, I got really turned on watching this in the mirror, and I cum hard.

Bit of idle chat, and while I was getting dressed she was into the shower, dried, lotioned and dressed before I had my shoes on!!!

Off I went, and as I was getting into the car and the next punter was ringing the doorbell!’

As I put in the title header she appears to run a conveyor belt service, or did on the day I visited. As far as I know I have never been that close to fellow punters!!

A very pretty, sexy lady and I enjoyed my visit. A little more engagement and enthusiasm would have meant I would have no doubt put her on my HL, but if she is seeing back-to-back punters then I guess this is the standard.

Online Naughtyboyuk

Seems similar to my experience back in late February...she delivered all of her services fine, but as I said in my review something just didn’t click and I rated her a neutral (link below to review):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275292.0

She must be busy as whilst I didn’t meet or see the next punter she was on the phone to her next chap as soon as I went into the shower....she does offer MMFs so maybe she should organise herself a bit of party to increase her flow of punters !!!!

Offline Foxtail17

Seems similar to my experience back in late February...she delivered all of her services fine, but as I said in my review something just didn’t click and I rated her a neutral (link below to review):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275292.0

She must be busy as whilst I didn’t meet or see the next punter she was on the phone to her next chap as soon as I went into the shower....she does offer MMFs so maybe she should organise herself a bit of party to increase her flow of punters !!!!

Missed your review as I only searched by AW number.  :dash:

I believe she has ads on a few sites, maybe VS.