Author Topic: Busty Kelly Manchester  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Romeo_asda

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened about 2 weeks ago. It was late at night and I was very horny. Someone on here was asking for reviews on her and I thought fuck it. Let’s take one for the team. I love a big ass so she fit the bill. Normally I find a girl that has invested in a website is reliable

Dropped her a message and comms were really good.

Arranged a meet an hour later. She is based on Bury old road, near a big pub

Venue: wasn’t the best to be honest. Typical punting flat above a shop. Rear entrance through through some  some overgrown bushes quite dark and up some typical flat stairs
 Into the flat and it wasn’t the best, typical cheap accommodation however the bed was clean.  However I would never take a shower there

Kelly: your standard Amazonian black lady with big breasts and a big juicy ass. I would say maybe size 14 to 16 I loved her ass. the disappointment was her face. not to sound horrible however it was a big big disappointment. Also quite a big belly which meant tits dropped rather than being firm

I started off from with a massage from her,  her size actually meant she could give me a good rubdown then she moved on to sucking my Dick. Her OWO was good  in all fairness. she would suck the balls and  lick down my crack. I did ask her to eat my ass, but she wouldn’t offer this. Having some good head I nutted on her big juicy ass.
Bit of a break, she chatted how she’s renting place of a  another girl who used to work there she’s moved up from London, but unsure how long she’s going to stay in Whitefield. I thought about fucking her but I just didn’t fancy it.

Time for round 2, I lay flat and let her suck me from the back, then stood on bed whilst she was on her knees. She started finger my ass to get me hard again. As usual it worked and not long after I was jizzing on her tits.

Quick wipe with wipes as usual and I was out the door.

I was thinking if this was a neural or positive. But I thought would I go back and the answer would be No
I think It just did a job for me that night

Offline Mancunian99

What was the price and for how long?

Offline Romeo_asda

£120 for the hour so pretty reasonable in today’s market