Author Topic: HOD girls  (Read 333958 times)

Offline Massage Bloke

Thanks. Interesting. She was down as aged 29 on MK site. Now she's down to 26 on the HoD site   :D  Not that it matters if she's nice, just an observation.  Couldn't find the reviews on UKP but found on other site.

Rose at HOD is down as 24. She went up to MK for a short time and they had her down as 29. She's now back at HOD, and is 24 again!  MK must have the effet of ageing people!

Offline Darren101

I believe Cherry was Cassie (@MKE/Annabellas) She previously offered A levels but has now dropped this There are reviews Highly recommended

Oh, she said she’s never worked there.  Different SP then.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
New girl this week, Luiza Voss looks hot, blonde Brazilian.

Offline Stevelondon

Rose at HOD is down as 24. She went up to MK for a short time and they had her down as 29. She's now back at HOD, and is 24 again!  MK must have the effet of ageing people!

In a roundabout way  :D :lol:

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58



Offline simon07

Ah yes, seen her in Milton Keynes about 5 years ago.

Offline Dblondon

Luiza also a bit of a regular at House of Poitier in Sutton if anyone has had the pleasure?

Offline notcalledchris

Luiza also a bit of a regular at House of Poitier in Sutton if anyone has had the pleasure?
  I came over her face at the HoP event I went to but never got to fuck her.  She is a very good looking girl and others at the party enjoyed riding her.

Offline simon07

I believe Cherry was Cassie (@MKE/Annabellas) She previously offered A levels but has now dropped this There are reviews Highly recommended

I agree and i had great fun with Cassie in Milton Keynes. I hope Cherry/Cassie  returns one day on the rotation at Annabellas?
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 21, 2026, 11:23:14 am by simon07 »

Offline arrow0404

« Last Edit: April 21, 2026, 09:24:59 pm by arrow0404 »


Online iq129

Sadly, in my opinion, HoD is falsely advertising services of their ladies. They then put a disclaimer about hygiene and attitude to protect their ladies.

Apart from Honey, I have visited a few of their escorts, and I never properly received the services that they bragged about.

Online iq129

Also, their rates have increased by much more than inflation. Even punting inflation. Half an hour for
£80 became £90 and then quickly £100. £100 for what is essentially a 20 minute quickie is expensive even by London standards.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2026, 09:54:29 pm by iq129 »

Offline alexcabrera2

Also, their rates have increased by much more than inflation. Even punting inflation. Half an hour for
£80 became £90 and then quickly £100. £100 for what is essentially a 20 minute quickie is expensive even by London standards.

So true, I actually stopped visiting them because of this. You enter and it's a like a race against the clock every single time.

Online iq129

So true, I actually stopped visiting them because of this. You enter and it's a like a race against the clock every single time.

That's exactly how I felt. Well said.

Offline Richblackcock1996

Sadly, in my opinion, HoD is falsely advertising services of their ladies. They then put a disclaimer about hygiene and attitude to protect their ladies.

Apart from Honey, I have visited a few of their escorts, and I never properly received the services that they bragged about.

HOD is a convient location for me but I never visited simply because the pricing doesnt justify on looks compared to other sp you get on AW.  Plus most of the HOD SP are much older when there are simply more attractive SP on other platforms Other than honey which looks sexually appealing to me and worth the price the other girls on the roster just simply dont do it for me maybe if the prices were lower I would visit.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2026, 12:29:28 am by Richblackcock1996 »

Offline anonymouse72

It used to be my go to place when in London and it was sometimes difficult to choose given the girls on the rota. Ella, Jaimee, Jess, Elizabeth, Adrienne to name a few. Yes you too Laura. Now it's an option but apart from those favourites that are still there not many new ones appeal. The pricing has gone up but then most of the independent Thais are similar prices now. It's convenient and I like the advance scheduling so it always gets a look when in the capital.

Offline Shadow314

With HoD it depends what works for you. 
If you go in knowing it's a brothel experience (30m=20m, 1h=50m) think it's a good shout.  Pussy inflation not too different to other central London indies.
Reliability of newer AW girls seems to be getting worse, less hassle locking a HoD booking in if there's a girl on the rota that takes your fancy.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2026, 11:48:12 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Heph

Sadly, in my opinion, HoD is falsely advertising services of their ladies. They then put a disclaimer about hygiene and attitude to protect their ladies.

I have visited a few of their escorts, and I never properly received the services that they bragged about.

I'll not wade-in in support of or against this (for one thing, I've never yet used HoD), but using their website's 'escortalator', does show up what, at first blush, seem to be a few anomalies. Of the selection viewable today, there are 48 gals, of whom:

39 offer face-sitting
38 offer '69'
44 give OWO as standard
21 give OWO at their discretion
27 offer OW
14 will accept O-REC, but..
32 offer RO
26 accept CIM, but...
20 ...as a discretionary service


Of general interest, no service is universally offered. The closest to complete take-up are GFE (44); OWO (44), Massage (42) and COB (40)

34 (eh??) offer hand-jobs; 35 will kiss; of whom 30 will make it FK, and 23 will extend to DFK - begging all sorts of questions about what exactly some of these dames imagine a GFE might actually be.

For those of us who appreciate more adventurous japes:

13 self-select as 'adventurous', though it's unclear what exactly this might mean.
6 (12%) will, at discretion, let you sodomize them; 13 (27%) will sodomize you
11 (23%) will engage in bum-fun; 5 (10%) will lick yours, 28 will let you reciprocate
7 (14%) permit fingering
4 (8%) will deep-throat
7 will swallow



« Last Edit: June 07, 2026, 06:02:11 pm by Heph »

Offline simon07

Thanks for the research, lot of effort there.  :drinks:
Wish some of their talent might tour Milton Keynes like summers past.

Offline tp69

Gents, who would rank as the top 5 snoggers at HOD in order?

Offline anonymouse72

Gents, who would rank as the top 5 snoggers at HOD in order?

Of the current crop Kris would be my stand out. Absolutely non stop when I saw her for the second time in January. None of the others I've seen recently would be worth a mention for a snogfest.

Offline willow

Bella has disappeared from the website; Kirsty has reappeared, and a new girl lurks on the horizon.  Not many details about her yet, but what there is seems promising.  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline MrTTR

Bella has disappeared from the website; Kirsty has reappeared, and a new girl lurks on the horizon.  Not many details about her yet, but what there is seems promising.  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

looks to be placeholder text and info, given it has the old rates. doubt it will be an 18 year old with double Ds  :D


Offline TallnHung

Fk me, Pippa has a nice set on her.
Just my sort.  Thanks for the notice :)

Offline willow

Quick question about extras at HOD.

Some women charge a supplement for things like facials, while others list COF, CIM, etc. but don’t show any extra charge. Obviously you’d think that if it’s on the profile, they do it, but we all know profiles aren’t always 100% accurate.

If someone lists a service AND charges extra for it, I take that as a pretty good sign they actually offer it. But what about someone who lists the same thing with no supplement?

Has anyone actually had COF, CIM, etc. from someone who listed it but didn’t charge extra, even though others charge a supplement for the same service?

Not looking to cheap out here — I’m happy to pay the extra. I just don’t want to book someone specifically for something on their profile and then find out they don’t actually do it.

Offline Malvolio

The interpretation of DFK varies from girl to girl, but my experience has always been that CIM is available when the profile says it is


Offline arsenal2019

Azalia has left it seems? has she been fired or gone else where?

Offline Massage Bloke

Azalia has left it seems? has she been fired or gone else where?

Perhaps Laura HOD might be able to provide some intel.

But I don't suppose Laura will be working in London right now, as she hates London when it's hot.

Offline LanceVance

Azalia has left it seems? has she been fired or gone else where?

Given the reviews, it wouldn't shock me if it was the former in all honesty.


Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Perhaps Laura HOD might be able to provide some intel.

But I don't suppose Laura will be working in London right now, as she hates London when it's hot.

Im taking my summer break so I couldn't say. But wether she jumped ship or was pushed there is usually quite a high chance of girls returning. Unless they do something really terrible and she doesnt really strike me as someone who would. From reading most of her recent reviews she seemed burnt out/jaded.
Or maybe lots of helpful clients telling her she could charge £300+ if she worked independently.


 
 

Offline sHiNy



Offline Massage Bloke

Im taking my summer break so I couldn't say. But wether she jumped ship or was pushed there is usually quite a high chance of girls returning. Unless they do something really terrible and she doesnt really strike me as someone who would. From reading most of her recent reviews she seemed burnt out/jaded.
Or maybe lots of helpful clients telling her she could charge £300+ if she worked independently.

LOL... Fluffies are absurd.

They glibly tell "special" SPs they could earn a fortune on their own, but have no idea what it would entail for a very young woman to go indie in London. Not to mention the risks it involves.

Offline chr0n0_0

New Chinese girl:

External Link/Members Only

She seems a tad too slim and petite for me, but I may be inclined for a visit.

Offline MrTTR

Spotted on the TOFTT thread

External Link/Members Only

Looks like Gabriella is doing independent bookings on the side?

She is listed as 'Romanian' on AW , rather than Czech on HoD

Offline anonymouse72

Spotted on the TOFTT thread

External Link/Members Only

Looks like Gabriella is doing independent bookings on the side?

She is listed as 'Romanian' on AW , rather than Czech on HoD

The AW profile may be new but I'm sure she's worked privately for select clients for years. The Czech element was always a topic of discussion as well just as it is for other girls at Hod.

Offline mysteryman30

New Chinese girl:

External Link/Members Only

She seems a tad too slim and petite for me, but I may be inclined for a visit.

They had a Mei on their books a good few years ago, I was wondering if this was the same Mei or a new one  :unknown:

Offline mysteryman30

Spotted on the TOFTT thread

External Link/Members Only

Looks like Gabriella is doing independent bookings on the side?

She is listed as 'Romanian' on AW , rather than Czech on HoD

I wonder why she bothers with HOD if she can earn £500/hour (!) independently, likewise as a punter why would you pay that when you can go to HOD to see her?  :unknown:

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
They had a Mei on their books a good few years ago, I was wondering if this was the same Mei or a new one  :unknown:


The earlier Mei was darker skinned and half Thai. She's on the HoD site from 2013 aged 23 then, so no not the same girl.

Also the original Mei has been indie for years as Suzy Li - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1085

I'm not sure but think she may have retired.


Offline mysteryman30


The earlier Mei was darker skinned and half Thai. She's on the HoD site from 2013 aged 23 then, so no not the same girl.

Also the original Mei has been indie for years as Suzy Li - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1085

I'm not sure but think she may have retired.

That is some good sleuthing! thank you  :hi:

Offline WAY-WARD

I just uploaded a review, can confirm she’s definitely worth a visit.
I wonder what she's doing today....I'd love to see her again

Not on current advert so removed.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 11:30:37 pm by daviemac »

Offline notcalledchris

I wonder what she's doing today....I'd love to see her again


Me too.  That clit
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 11:30:51 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I wonder what she's doing today....I'd love to see her again

Not on current advert so removed.
22 Privacy of service providers
Personal information about service providers must not be shared.
No social media content is permitted under any circumstances. This includes links, URLs, usernames, handles, profile names, personal profiles, business pages, professional pages and any other information that identifies or directs users to a social media account. This applies to all social media platforms, whether the account is public or private.
Photos of service providers may only be posted if they are currently used in their UKP advertisement. Photos taken from WhatsApp, social media or other private sources are prohibited, as are reposted photos no longer used in a current advert.
Phone numbers are only permitted if publicly displayed in a current advertisement. Personal numbers and room numbers are prohibited. Hotels may be named, but not specific rooms, house numbers or street addresses.
General descriptions of in-call locations are permitted, but exact house numbers and street names are not.
Media-related work, including modelling or pornography, may be shared where the individual has deliberately sought publicity. News items are also permitted.
These restrictions do not apply to individuals with criminal convictions or documented past name changes, which are not censored.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 11:32:46 pm by daviemac »

Offline Malvolio

Anyone else having issues with the HoD website?  The front page loads, but the schedule is refusing to open for me.