Author Topic: HOD girls  (Read 334107 times)

Offline notcalledchris

Not sure whether breast feeding is something I'd enjoy or not. Guess I'd just have to suck it and see.
Let us know how you get on so we can keep abreast of your activities. 

Offline Munter84

Let us know how you get on so we can keep abreast of your activities.

If you get it as an extra, be sure to bring her a nicknack or souvenir to show your appreciation. Tit for tat  :thumbsup:

Offline LanceVance

We should stop milking all these puns, tbh.

Offline notcalledchris


Offline Butter_x

Had anybody been able to negotiate an extras from Serena or Kassandra by paying them? I know Kassandra does CIM. I asked Serena for extras last time when I met her in 2024 but she said no :(

Offline Bellingham

Had anybody been able to negotiate an extras from Serena or Kassandra by paying them? I know Kassandra does CIM. I asked Serena for extras last time when I met her in 2024 but she said no :(

They clearly list any extras that they're willing to do. Probably disrespectful to try and negotiate anything else.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
That is what I was thinking. If she said she didn't do it when you asked her before and it isn't listed on her profile then it's probably because she doesn't want to do it. Yes it is disrespectful to "negotiate" services or prices!!

Offline Martinx

If you get it as an extra, be sure to bring her a nicknack or souvenir to show your appreciation. Tit for tat  :thumbsup:

Or tat for tit in this case!

Offline maybe

Exercise tact and politeness on services, delivery of communication is key. You never know.

On price, i agree don't bargain.

Offline willow

Looks like Jade is gone again. Did that just happen? Saw her a couple times and was hoping for another meet up.


Offline Shadow314


Offline FaciallyChallenged

Does anyone know if Laura has a AW profile please?

Offline anonymouse72

Does anyone know if Laura has a AW profile please?

Laurahod will. She's a member on here.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
I do but i only use it in Scotland

Offline l4at

Have a booking with Georgia tomorrow. Don’t see any intel on her but she looks attractive.

Offline ldn_ldn

Have a booking with Georgia tomorrow. Don’t see any intel on her but she looks attractive.

How was it? Been trying to get in with her every week since she’s started.

Offline Ratchet25

Was considering trying to meet Azalia today. Fortunately was “warned by previous posts on here that she can fail to show and sure enough this was the case today. Good thing that decided only to try and book on the day rather an advance booking and then making the effort to go to Victoria and being let down.  Elle New looks a promising alternative and I imagine that she and the other girls were busy taking on the disappointed Azalia bookings for today.

Offline jarevets

I don’t know how to copy paste on this app. There was mention earlier that Jade has disappeared off the listing. I saw that too. I fancy seeing her after reading a review. Any intel on her status or whereabouts? Thanks

Offline Darren101

Was considering trying to meet Azalia today. Fortunately was “warned by previous posts on here that she can fail to show and sure enough this was the case today. Good thing that decided only to try and book on the day rather an advance booking and then making the effort to go to Victoria and being let down.  Elle New looks a promising alternative and I imagine that she and the other girls were busy taking on the disappointed Azalia bookings for today.

I have tried to book Azalia a few times including a week in advance but always fully booked…

As for Elle, saw her 2 years ago? She’s a bit older now and not as slim as Azalia. She was a bit out of shape when I saw her but service was good. Current Photos look okay.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Was considering trying to meet Azalia today. Fortunately was “warned by previous posts on here that she can fail to show and sure enough this was the case today. Good thing that decided only to try and book on the day rather an advance booking and then making the effort to go to Victoria and being let down.  Elle New looks a promising alternative and I imagine that she and the other girls were busy taking on the disappointed Azalia bookings for today.

Yeah she seems to be a very tricky one indeed as you need to book her 2 weeks in advance, basically as soon as Monday morning rolls around for the following week and even then she seems almost impossible to book. Then you face the 50% chance she will pull out on the day.

Bit surprised the house tolerates her pulling out so often but I suppose that when she does work she makes so much cash for them they keep her on.

Offline anonymouse72

I have tried to book Azalia a few times including a week in advance but always fully booked…

As for Elle, saw her 2 years ago? She’s a bit older now and not as slim as Azalia. She was a bit out of shape when I saw her but service was good. Current Photos look okay.

Have you tried booking as soon as phones open on the day? Some punters book just to secure a slot on the off chance they can make it but don't always confirm on the day. You may get lucky.

Offline Darren101

Yeah, tried that, but no luck.  Only time when there was a slot that opened up, I wasn’t free! Not tried again since after a few weeks of trying. I’d be pretty annnoyed if I did manage to book and she doesn’t turn up for work. Lol

Offline anonymouse72

Looks like the popularity may be catching up with her. Inevitable I guess. These girls are only human after all.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=438468.0;topicseen

Offline T9394

Yep I did not have a great experience with her…
« Last Edit: September 08, 2025, 10:44:25 pm by T9394 »

Offline notcalledchris


Offline anonymouse72

Just spotted Laura exHOD working in Manchester

 External Link/Members Only

She used to do a few days at a place in Stoke as well. Not sure if she still does. It's often worth keeping an eye on the Manchester and Crewe parlours as it's surprising who turns up on the schedule. Elise from Hod and Annabellas is often at Cheshire Elite in Crewe. Only relevant if your in the area or up and down the M6 though I guess

Offline Munter84

I see prices are rising £10 across the board from the 1st November  :unknown:

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Just spotted Laura exHOD working in Manchester

 External Link/Members Only

I work in a few places around the country. Im not exHOD I will be returning I just dont work there in the summer. Im still on the website (and Annabellas) and obviously my username on here should be a clue.

Well I will definitely be back for the 1st November eh?!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2025, 03:05:44 pm by LauraHoD »

Offline iq129

I work in a few places around the country. Im not exHOD I will be returning I just dont work there in the summer. Im still on the website (and Annabellas) and obviously my username on here should be a clue.

Well I will definitely be back for the 1st November eh?!

I can't wait until 1st November.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I see prices are rising £10 across the board from the 1st November  :unknown:

30m/45m/60m at £100/140/170, although the girl’s pages are set up to show a 20 minute rate, so maybe they are preparing for some blowback on the increases.

Offline Seasoned Vet

probably be 80 for 20 mins if they implement it
see Gabirella is still going strong. very decent fuck to say the least

Offline Bellingham

I see prices are rising £10 across the board from the 1st November  :unknown:

Oh wow didn't they already go up earlier this year?

Offline Munter84

Oh wow didn't they already go up earlier this year?

I'm not sure if it was this year or 2024, but yes, it wasn't long ago the price was 150/hr.

Offline anonymouse72

It wouldn't be so bad if there was some new faces on the schedule that appealed. I don't visit often but the only ones that appeal currently are the same ones I was seeing seven or eight years ago.

Offline Massage Bloke

I'm not sure if it was this year or 2024, but yes, it wasn't long ago the price was 150/hr.

I'm a bit confused!  :unknown:

I remember a while ago they brought in an extra charge for CIM and maybe one or two other extras, is this still the case?  I can't find any mention of it on the HOD site.

Offline Munter84

I remember a while ago they brought in an extra charge for CIM and maybe one or two other extras, is this still the case?  I can't find any mention of it on the HOD site.

If a girl does paid extras it's listed on her profile page.

Offline l4at

I can't wait until 1st November.

1st November seems to line up with a price increase.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Yeah I was joking about being back for the 1st November. Im back before then. I don't work in London over the summer months because its too hot for me.

Offline joshwinkers

Does anyone know if there are any girls on the line up who offer a duo at the moment? I went through the site and it was a bit difficult to tell, like Rose's page suggests she does duos with Jennie, Patrice, Emily and Mixy, but then doesn't seem to work on the same days as them.

Offline Massage Bloke

Does anyone know if there are any girls on the line up who offer a duo at the moment? I went through the site and it was a bit difficult to tell, like Rose's page suggests she does duos with Jennie, Patrice, Emily and Mixy, but then doesn't seem to work on the same days as them.

Perhaps i'm wrong, but I've always assumed that a duo would need to be specially arranged. And the requisite girl(s) brought in if necessary.


Offline joshwinkers

Perhaps i'm wrong, but I've always assumed that a duo would need to be specially arranged. And the requisite girl(s) brought in if necessary.

Ah, didn't know that, but cheers for the info.

Offline Bellingham

Just call up and ask in advance. They have to already be down on the schedule on the same day. The receptionist will tell u straight away if it's possible.

Offline Massage Bloke

Ah, didn't know that, but cheers for the info.

I don't now for certain!

However, i have read a review (can't find it) where a punter had a session with three HOD girs. In fact, I think it may have been four!  That surely must take a bit of organising!

Offline Massage Bloke

Just call up and ask in advance. They have to already be down on the schedule on the same day. The receptionist will tell u straight away if it's possible.


Ah, I didn't see your post.  Thanks for clearing things up.

Offline LauraHoD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 127
  •  
Yeah they won't "bring in" girls for duos. I mean the schedule is done 2 weeks in advance. Lots of the girls have other things going on in their lives not just waiting at home incase someone wants a duo with them!

If there are 2 girls that do interactive duos on the same day then they probably will be able to accommodate your request. The ones that only interactive with one "partner" will likely work on the same day anyway.


Offline anonymouse72

Yeah they won't "bring in" girls for duos. I mean the schedule is done 2 weeks in advance. Lots of the girls have other things going on in their lives not just waiting at home incase someone wants a duo with them!

If there are 2 girls that do interactive duos on the same day then they probably will be able to accommodate your request. The ones that only interactive with one "partner" will likely work on the same day anyway.

Any girls you would duo with Laura?

Offline joshwinkers

Yeah they won't "bring in" girls for duos. I mean the schedule is done 2 weeks in advance. Lots of the girls have other things going on in their lives not just waiting at home incase someone wants a duo with them!

If there are 2 girls that do interactive duos on the same day then they probably will be able to accommodate your request. The ones that only interactive with one "partner" will likely work on the same day anyway.

Thanks for the clarification Laura, and that makes sense.

Offline maybe

Does anyone have intel on External Link/Members Only

i noticed it says she is 50 despite her photos, but does anyone know what shape she is in and what her services are like?

thanks in advance.

Offline anonymouse72

Never seen her myself but not for the want of trying. She always had a good reputation previously.