Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lilith-Noir - Birmingham  (Read 3561 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline The High Sparrow

1HR £150
Miss Lilith Noir is well known a and well regarded here and there is not much i can add to what has already been written. Wow.

Incall at her place on in B1 area. There is some pay and display parking nearby on her street and there is also parking garage 5 minutes walk away.

Arranging was through text. Initially I wanted one for the next day but she wasn't available. She later sent me message offering me two time slots on a different day and i took one of them. As noted previously her comms are business-like and succinct so everything went smoothly.  Her place was easy to find. Shower was offered which i accepted. 
Lilith herself was dressed in high heels and one of those stockings, gaiter thingies. She was exquisitely made up. Its a bit cliched but she looks a lot better in person than the pictures she has online. she the kind of person that would turn heads on the street. I would love to see her in civies. She got a fantastic little body. beautiful peachy ass with small pert breasts.
We engaged in dfk for  ages and she was fantastic kisser lots of tongue action. Oral both way, Her oral was fantastic with lots of spit and eye contact. She was also encouraging fingering. I think she doesn't like her her being played which is fair enough. her body her choice. Sex in the several position with Lilith encouraging spanking and the use of the mirror she had in the corner of the room.  I popped after about 35 minutes. These days I'm a one pop guy so even with Lilith trying to persuade me to have another go I knew there was no way I could do it again.
Lilith is very sexy, confident, chatty no awkwardness at all. She was also very funny and i was laughing the all the way through the punt.  The whole punt was a lot of fun and not just the sex but her personality. She was just fun to be with. I really had a blast. It was like GFE if you girlfriend was an amateur porsnstar.

Over all a real good experience. I think i will definitely be returning if i can get a slot as she appears to be very in demand.

Positives:
She lives too far from for me to be seeing her so won't be spunking too much money away (pun intended)

negatives:
She lives too far for me to be see more often  :angry:

External Link/Members Only

Offline slimdude1

Thanks for the review OP - I need to see Lilith!

Offline James

Any sign of the dodgy muggers guys. Or have they gone
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The High Sparrow

Any sign of the dodgy muggers guys. Or have they gone

I saw nothing like that.

Offline david123xyz

would you say she has a tight undercarriage?
Looking for something compact and Bijoux  :thumbsup: