Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shaving  (Read 8537 times)

Offline ForrestGump

I hear you DM. However I, like so many others, am fully prepared and very happy to pay for the privilege of going down on a hot girl's pussy. And when it's a smoothly shaved one it's so much better imo.  :P I also fully appreciate that the hot wg I'm lusting after is there in a purely professional capacity; isn't really after my company, body or my cock and probably isn't expecting to get much out of the encounter aside from a chunk of cash. Yes, of course, she should be fully prepared to invest enthusiasm and effort into putting on a convincing performance for me if she's keen to build a good rep and/or have me as a repeat client.

So if, by me shaving my crown jewels, it makes it that bit less nasty for the girl to go down on me then I'm happy to do that if it results in me getting a better bj. I appreciate there's no guarantee that the outcome will be any different had I not shaved. But my simple logic says it's likely to improve my chances. That's all  :)

Phill8

Aye but shes not paying you to lick her minge.

Its not so much that they won't do it just so many say they prefer the shaved or trimmed look that they are likely to do it with more enthusiasm  :thumbsup:

ulander

Its not so much that they won't do it just so many say they prefer the shaved or trimmed look that they are likely to do it with more enthusiasm  :thumbsup:
Exactly.  Which is why I shave the lot.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Recommend using a Philips shaver designed specifically for men and can be used in the shower as it is 100% waterproof:
No itching/scratching issues post-shave.

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Anyone thought about laser treatment ?  A bit more permanent - apparently takes a few goes to get rid of the pesky hairs.  But they won't grow back.  As an example of laser stuff - have a squince at this tube.  Even if laser is of no interest, Ashley Lawrence is out-of-this-world.  Enjoy:

touch.and.go

Anyone thought about laser treatment ?  A bit more permanent - apparently takes a few goes to get rid of the pesky hairs.  But they won't grow back.  As an example of laser stuff - have a squince at this tube.  Even if laser is of no interest, Ashley Lawrence is out-of-this-world.  Enjoy:

Yeah - I've done it and it works pretty well on the skin above your cock -  get a nice smoothe feel - but not recomended for the ball sac.

Offline CBPaul

No, never remove the pubes and never have.

These days Mrs CBP would be most suspicious if the suddenly presented a smooth sac n crack. Even without any interest in what lies in my pants she would notice it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
No, never remove the pubes and never have.

These days Mrs CBP would be most suspicious if the suddenly presented a smooth sac n crack. Even without any interest in what lies in my pants she would notice it.

Just say you read some article online (mentioning UKP would be optional  :D) which explained the benefits of having a shaved cock and how she ought to try it as well

Offline mh

Just say you read some article online (mentioning UKP would be optional  :D) which explained the benefits of having a shaved cock and how she ought to try it as well

If Mrs CBP needs to shave her cock then Mr CBP is possibly on the wrong forum...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
If Mrs CBP needs to shave her cock then Mr CBP is possibly on the wrong forum...

Okay... okay

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Corky

For those considering waxing my advice is - don't.

Shaving is by far the most easy and convenient method.

For waxing, you have to grow your hair - they can't wax stubble.

It pulls the hair out from the root (obviously), but it's only a few days before you have stubble again, it's not as if you have skin like a baby for a month. And then, if you want to wax again, you have to wait until the hair is long enough to be waxed.

It's easier just to shave.

Ingrown hairs are very common with waxing as well. Things can get quite messy.

I tried having my torso waxed a few times. The above was basically my experience. Ingrown hairs etc. I would never have it done on my bollocks.....
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 09:49:36 am by Corky »

touch.and.go

I would agree - waxing is agony and you get ingrowing hairs - laser the fucking lot :cool:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I would agree - waxing is agony and you get ingrowing hairs - laser the fucking lot :cool:

Sounds like a sci-fi movie!!

Curious6705

So using Veet as instructed will work in these sensitive male areas without harm or damage then?

IME as long as your careful not to leave it on too long. I have probably left it on for 10 minutes at times in the past, which resulted in bollocks too tender to be played with by a WG - defeating the object of using Veet in the first place. Now I use the stopwatch on my phone and wipe it off after 6 minutes which is the maximum recommended time according to the instructions.

a10

I've used veet recently and I got stubble back very quickly and there was slight (what can best be described as) burning in the area I used it.

Waste of time IMO. I'll stick to my razor in the future!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I gave up on Veet years ago, when the Philips Mens' Bodygroom range came out (see my post above).

Once shaven, no itching or red marks over the next few days, so no akward moments at work or in public places.

Gordo987

I just trim everywhere fairly close. I like a woman to have some pubes. I wonder if the prossies prefer their customers shaved or what? :unknown:

Offline webpunter

Ingrown hairs are very common with waxing as well. Things can get quite messy.
Ingrown hairs can cause spots.  Not the best to present to an AW girlie.  Can you imagine squeezing them to get the offending hair out with tweezers.  OMG.  Plus the pain of wax on the ball bag area.  Don't think such a request would go down to well in your average place which does waxing 'WTF do you want ?'.  Shaving has a nice feeling about it.  In anticipation of what activities are to follow.  Specially when firming up slightly thinking about it.  Just don't use 'cooling' gel variant.  The menthol [i presume] element leaves a burning feeling & lasts for quite a while afters.  Shaved cock & balls subsequently having Johnsons skilfully applied is ace ! 

richie

Started doing it about 18 months ago, it occurred to me I really hate going down on a hairy flange and getting a mouth full of pubes so I figured the feeling must be reciprocal.

Prior to shaving OWO and ball sucking was at best brief. Since shaving the WG's seem to enjoy it more and actually pay it attention/spend a lot more time on it.

Not being fluffy about the WG's enjoying things as I realise its what I'm employing them to do but if ten minutes effort on my part ensures the best service then it's an investment I'm happy to make.

As a bonus it gave me the opportunity to wind my wife up a treat... Give this one a go at Xmas...

.Shave your balls without telling her
.Wait until she's laying in bed
.Sidle over next to her
.Then pull your cock up, slap her on the chin with your nuts and shout "gobble gobble gobble, last turkey in the shop!"

gillis01

this thread reminded me that I need to shave!
I remeber when my long term f buddy came over and had seen that I had shaved, she literally licked her lips when she saw that I had.
I prefer a girl with hair on her muff, but that said I dont RO.

Offline CBPaul

this thread reminded me that I need to shave!
I remeber when my long term f buddy came over and had seen that I had shaved, she literally licked her lips when she saw that I had.
I prefer a girl with hair on her muff, but that said I dont RO.

Long term fuck buddy, is that your downgraded GF who was shagging half the county ?
Oh, you've been banned and can't answer. Shame  :D