Author Topic: Miss Molly Alexander / River Sky - mind blowing duo : Sheffield  (Read 5780 times)


10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5518944) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for Miss Molly Alexandra (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Zebedee70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall - £300.
My 1st post lockdown punt, I decided to treat myself to a duo.
I did a search on aw for bisexual ladies and then ones that showed duo partners.
I’m very partial to ladies who are tattooed and Molly and River totally fit that bill.
I sent off an email to Molly and got a super fast reply. Time and date agreed.

They arrived together exactly on time and I was immediately blown away. Omg, two utterly stunning ladies, and both we’re really friendly.
I had met Molly a while ago but I have say she looked absolutely gorgeous, she was dressed in a very sexy, short and tight fitting dress. She’s got an awesome figure, she said she’s been working out and had been trying to tone up. Well she looked hot.
It was my first time meeting River, wow, seriously gorgeous, petite and sexy.
River was dressed casually in jeans and blouse and said she’d get changed. But I could tell she had a cracking figure.
They clearly have a chemistry between them as well.
I got them a drink, water and we chatted for 5-10 mins and Molly suggested we head to the bedroom.
The three of us headed upstairs and River went to the bathroom to get changed while Molly and I headed to the bedroom.
Molly was immediately kissing me, full DFK, I was stood up and Molly sat on the bed and had me in her mouth, incredible OWO. At this point River entered the room and said, mmmm, let me join in. I laid down on the bed and got a double blow job. What a sight. Awesome, and, wow they both know how to please, River is more focused on the head while Molly took me all in her mouth. What a combination!.
I asked if I could watch some girl on girl action. Holy shit, these girls are so into each other, they kissed (how horny is that!) and then Molly went down on River, I was kissing River, She came massively from Molly’s oral.
So after this it seriously became a blur of pleasure, Think we must have used 4 or 5 condoms swapping having sex, cowgirl with Molly, missionary with River, doggy with Molly and River. At some point River went down on Molly and this time it was Molly’s turn to come.
River then suggested I fuck her arse, Condom on and lubed up I fucked her arse in doggy, it was all to much for me, especially River telling Molly to tell me to ‘fuck that arse’ , fuck her arse! ‘Fuck it harder’, pound her arse!
Totally blew my load in the bag.
Double CIM was available but well, maybe next time!
We lay on the bed and chatted, a lady on either arm! Cool.

They got dressed and left, I can’t actually remember looking at the time but they were probably 5-10 mins over.
What an experience, I’d see both ladies separately or together again.

Offline wolfiesmith69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • Banned
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,276
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 35
A 2 girl duo is on my bucket list-Great review btw-added to my list of duo girls-Shame  i missed out on AV no1 & Star Nat a few years ago !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Niggledebits

Great review. I remember my first duo with Starnatalia and JessVixen a couple of years ago. Brilliant!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review - looks like an amazing time :thumbsup:

Offline dannyplymouth87

Great review. I've just seen River (review to follow soon) , but she's cracking and can take a good pounding.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I don’t do duos simply for the cost side of things.

Who would you say is the more dirtiest out of the two ? It seems to be River by the sound of things.

Offline Zebedee70

Apart from the that River offers Anal and Molly doesn’t I’d say there’s no difference.

Offline wizardof1977

Thanks for the review.
A dou is on my to do list, I'm aiming for Molly with her plate mate Naughty Naomi whenever I find myself up north.

Offline Sapientem

Thanks for sharing , been hoping to arrange a duo with a couple of decent girls.