External Link/Members Only15 min incall £40
Flats close to the center of darlo paid parking close by. Flat was ok clean and tidy. Very busy around the entrance but it's a multi occupant entrance so Very discreet.
Just a quick blow and go for this one I was looking for a cim or facial with a built up load from lockdown and the opportunity came to toftt.
Tiffany looks exactly as her aw page she was even wearing the same underwear anyway got there stripped off got on the bed and tiffany sucked my cock while I played with her pussy. It was a good bj and she fingered my arse while she did it! Normally dont do this but it had been a while so I thought fuck it I'll give it a go 😂😂 was ok but I think I'd have to be in the good for it! Anyway just a quickie so I blew a big load in her mouth she disposed of it in a ww and I hot dressed and left.
Tiffany was pleasant and nice and I enjoyed her bj but I wouldn't see her again as she's not really my type.
I just needed that release.