Author Topic: Xx Victoria Liverpool  (Read 983 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5186340) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AnselAdams

Not had a good couple of days. Sticking to Manchester from now on. This one agreed to a 2 hour incall this morning for this afternoon. I drove to Liverpool from Manchester and 20 minutes before the meet, she cancelled. Apparently, her flat sprang a leak (in the middle of summer!). When I said wtf, she said I could see her friend who then bizarrely ended up with the phone on the profile, funny that. Saw her friend and a new Polish girl. Spent most of the meet with the new girl, Angelika I think was her name. She was gorgeous, new, which made her even more sexy because she was a little shy. She doesn't have any profile anywhere apparently. At least I got to see a hot girl in the end :-) MK


Offline AnselAdams