External Link/Members OnlyNearly forgot about this one......was my last punt before lockdown in March but it should still be within 6 months.
Booking - no bother as usual through Premium. Agreed 30 mins for £60. Text on the day to confirm directions.
Venue - terraced house on a long bank in East part of Gateshead. Can park on street but I preferred a side street a short walk away. On the day there were a few neighbours hanging about a couple of doors up but I’m not from there so I wasn’t bothered. Quite exposed though on a main-ish road and looks like a bus route too.
Meet - knocked on the door spot on time and was answered quickly. First impressions of Brooklyn was she was fairly attractive, but just not my type really - quite a lot of make up and just not as ‘fit’ as she looked in pics. Paid my vouchers and jumped quickly in the shower. Service was ok - had OWO,69, mish and doggy but my mind wasn’t switched on and it was all a bit perfunctory. The little fella lost interest a bit and wasn’t helped by Brooklyn reminding me ‘you’ve only got a few min if you want to cum’ ! So I took things in hand and made the most of my remaining time, as I got close she took me in her mouth and swallowed the lot.
I’ve given a neutral as she was a canny lass, a decent punt but just a bit run of the mill and I think we were both having an off day, my fault as much as hers. Probably won’t return......