Author Topic: Carlahotcurvy - Uxbridge and also Ealing (Bait & Switch)  (Read 1845 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5459096) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ricky69

External Link/Members Only

So, the above is the girl... or is it?

Romanian hottie in pics which got me going. Based on the day in Uxbridge (1st August 2020) but now based back in Weat Ealing.

Location- Uxbridge venue- on the main high street. Discreet flat entrance.

Comms: spoke by text and phone.  Made me wait 50 or so mins as she wasn’t ready. My fault as I called while in the area.  A chance for a punt so I called and thought I’d have a go.
Easy directions to the location. Good English.

The girl- door opened, directed to the bedroom. Almost 6’ and blonde.  Wow, yes I’ll stay. Paid up and she returned a min later. Removed her heels and dropped to 5’ 5” and the legs lost their shape.  Also noticed that blonde hair aside it wasn’t the same girl.. still, a lovely body and friendly enough for a Romanian working girl.

So, £80 for 30 mins. 69 started with and before doing so she loosely applied a wet wipe to herself... oh boy.  Had a quick lick and she was fresh enough.. so I went at it. A nice snatch. She applied a raincoat. I stopped her and said the site confirms OWO! “Extra £20 baby”. Fuck you, that’s not what the site said.. oh well, what can you do? I carried on licking knowing that the raincoat will make me last longer!

10 mins and then I lay her down and kicked out some more. No fingers.

Then on with some missionary and I pounded for the best part of a minute before I could hold back no more.

Raincoat removed and put in a bin where it joined what looked like 60 other used tissues!

The realisation then that the level of hottie was diminishing. Clearly not the girl in the pics.

Either way however, I had a pretty good session.  Would I return ? No.

Did I mind the switch? To be fair, she was more natural and still gave a good enough performance throughout with no rushing.

I am leaving a neutral because she tried hard.

7/10


Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Im sorry. How does a bait and switch not get a automatic Negative. its all well and good saying she tried, but you probably  wouldnt have been there if it wasnt for the fake pictures. But I guess your review your rating.  Attached is the real person

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:00:49 am by Stealthmode »

Offline Ricky69

I hear what you say.  I received an otherwise very decent service.  If she was less hot, a negative. She was more natural.  But yes, she kept maintaining that it was her in the pics even when later pointed out 😂

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
I hear what you say.  I received an otherwise very decent service.  If she was less hot, a negative. She was more natural.  But yes, she kept maintaining that it was her in the pics even when later pointed out 😂

I’ve added bait and switch to the title to forewarn those who dont read the full report

Offline Putin


Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Profile gone

I’ve started reporting B&S to AW admin. they are very inconsistent. sometimes within hours its deleted. other times (more often than not) they do nothing.

i suspect they ones bringing in AW credits are given leeway

Offline rebelscum

I’ve started reporting B&S to AW admin. they are very inconsistent. sometimes within hours its deleted. other times (more often than not) they do nothing.

i suspect they ones bringing in AW credits are given leeway

Yes, I'm assuming if they make money for AW, they're willing to turn a blind eye to things.  I also agree that B&S should be an automatic negative all day long.  You might have had a good punt with who you did see, but obviously there's no guarantee others will see the same person you did either. 

Offline Londonpunter30

I’ve started reporting B&S to AW admin. they are very inconsistent. sometimes within hours its deleted. other times (more often than not) they do nothing.

i suspect they ones bringing in AW credits are given leeway

See my posts on the suspected scams thread.  AW don’t give a shit and are more likely to remove an account with credits and keep them themselves.

I suspect the removal is done via a batch job hence some takes hours to be removed . 

They like profiles being removed as they keep the credits and will let it back a few hours later creating even more money for themselves

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
See my posts on the suspected scams thread.  AW don’t give a shit and are more likely to remove an account with credits and keep them themselves.

I suspect the removal is done via a batch job hence some takes hours to be removed . 

They like profiles being removed as they keep the credits and will let it back a few hours later creating even more money for themselves

what a sham!

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,806
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
the profile photos belong to a Swedish girl, Amanda Bredén


External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

someone needs to do their homework in future

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
the profile photos belong to a Swedish girl, Amanda Bredén


External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

someone needs to do their homework in future

I put one of those links already above. I also reported it to AW, looks like they actually took action.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,806
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I put one of those links already above. I also reported it to AW, looks like they actually took action.

sorry, I missed that

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
sorry, I missed that

Not a dig. Good to know there are others out there outing these Bait and switches