Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raven Noir, Victoria - move on folks, nothing to see here  (Read 671 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2602809) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Alitis

The punt took place just before the lockdown.

In a few words, the whole story is a typical example of ignoring every single obvious sign, thinking with my cock, all coincidences going against me and then wondering how on earth I went along with it.  Nonetheless, the negative rating is for the quality of the service rather than my own shortcomings. For those, I bear full responsibility.

Background
I posted a RB request looking for a domme, explaining what I wanted and that I what I wanted to explore.  After I received the usual irrelevant bids, I agreed with the Blueberry Girl. Four days befors the meeting my work plans changed and I had to cancel.  BG was very understanding.
Three days begore the date, my plans changed again but I felt awkward to go back to Blueberry Girl.  However I received a brilliant offer from Honey Amber and we agreed to meet.  The evening before, Honey Amber cancelled as something changed in her planning.
At that point I was risking ending up without a booking so I contacted Sensual Brigit who after a few message exchanges said that she received a 4 hour booking from someone else and could not confirm (4 hours!?!? Crikey!).
And then, out of nowhere, Divine Providence sent me Raven Noir.  Now, I was already aware of her profile and had her on my HL but was out of my budget zone.  I was thrilled!  Exchanged emails, very eloquent writing, good balance of vagueness, mystery and commitment, very discounted rates. I know what you will ask because I would have asked the same; did the fact that in 5 years she has no ukpunting reviews ring any bells? The answer is simple; my cock is deaf.

My first mistake; I did not iron clad the agreed services.  Asking about oral (receiving and giving) Raven confirmed that she receives oral and that "everything else is as on her list".  Her list included oral, receiving oral and various other things. I should had asked her again about giving oral and prostate massage. I didn't.  Please do not laugh with me even if I deserve it.

Off to the description of the meeting.

Comms.  Impeccable up to the evening before. On the day of the booking, I texted in the morning to confirm but received silence. Three hours before the meeting the usual excuses about not being sure that we had confirmed etc. Anyway, we agreed again for an hour later at a different address tgan the one agreed.

Place.
Airbnb place around Victoria, if I remember correctly.  I was never allowed in any of the rooms apart from the lobby of the flat. Yes, I spent the entire meeting in the hallway.  Please do not laugh with me even if I deserve it.

The girl.
Hot, incredible body. I toom a glimpse of it (in underwear) for a few seconds before I was blindfolded for a supposedly session of domination. Please do not laugh with me even if I deserve it.

The service
What can I say. Ridiculous. I am too embarrased to admit to what happened and what did not happen.  Imagine all stereotypes of someone who tries to behave like a domme.  The highlight of the meeting was a 30 second facesitting spell and that only because I physically felt her clit engorge in my mouth.  Imagine something like a tic tac made of cartilage.  Quite interesting actually.
Funniest moment of the meeting was about half way into the meet when I had already given up on anything happening and decided to at least enjoy....well, whatever.  So suddenly I smell this intense cigarette smell and I think to myself "fucking hell, she is lighting a cigarette!!". A second later, I felt her blowing gently on my shoulders presumably, maybe to arouse me.  No cigaretre, just smokers breath and a ridiculous attempt at.... something.  Only she knew what. Here, you can laugh because I deserve it.

And to wrap it up, I was shortchanged 10 minutes.

Strangely enough, on subsequent RB postings for a sub girl, Raven responded with a bid, again the evening before and with the identical text.  I think that this is her MO; bidding right begore the end of RB just in case there have not been any other offers.

Would I recommend? Well, if you would like to be spanked with various implements by a girl who you know looks hot but you cannot see, hoping that she might deliver some of the things she indicated, yes.  But then again, a devil you do not know is better than nothing, so, no, I would not recommend.

So, I went home with my tail between my legs, horny but a lot wiser and had a fabulous wank. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline ilovekungfu

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. It happens, don't be too embarrassed. She is a frequent bidder on my RBs that oft mention face sitting and I've always given her a swerve but have been tempted in the past.