Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage stockport  (Read 5578 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

I rarely punt in manchester, i normally have huge success on tinder in this area but had a slow night.

Comms- easy via text, although i was late and my fault.

Location- went in the evening, very quiet but near a pub so could be busy.

Cost- £35 for 1 hour, £40 for b2b and offered 2 girl b2b for a extra £30.

Meeting- so staying in stockport and my shag from tinder falls through. So fire off a text and get a instant response, app in 15mins time so head down. Now if you google atm nesr there then there isnt many but there actually is loads so inwas running 10 mins late and they were fine with it.

Arrived and shown into the room, young girl early 20s and very fuckable. Paid and onto the table, a nic eteasing massage for 15mins and i was ready to blow. She then starts ansering the phone and speaking to what i assume is the male manager. She apologises and carries on and we chat and she asks if i want a naughty massage. So i ask what is on offer and she said 4 hands with happy ending another £80, he £20, of b2b for £40 so opted for b2b. So strips off to reveal a lovely tight body and is straight on top all over me, we are only 40mins in and she asks me to turn over and says for another 30 her friend will join in. I was gutted as i only had a tenner for my dinner so declined. She contined to slide over me for a few more minutes then stuck her pussy on my face and began wanking me off. She let me lick and taste her and it was sweet and wasnt long before i blew everywhere. She cleaned me up nicely and paid the extra and left.

Overall- 2 girl b2b would be awesome. Massage was good and b2b good.

Offline standardpostage

Online frankc

Like the sound of a 2 girl B2B, Thanks for the review  :thumbsup: