Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ERIKA MEGGA ARSE, Vauxhall  (Read 1631 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5074287) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TPNTR

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw her a couple days ago
100/h

Looks
Face is ok. Same as photographs, but with her roots done.
Her body is good, but mixed imo.
Ass is fairly large and soft, but her breasts look and feel unusual. She's stated they're natural, and they probably are, just unusual.
She has size and shape, but a lot of it is just fat - it isn't toned and doesn't look as good because of it.
Large horizontal scar below waist, few inches above her pussy.
No tattoos/piercings.
Dressed in a bikini.

Hygeine
Clean mouth.
Downstairs area was musky and smelled. Not foul, but more like it had been a short while since she showered, but obvs that area hadn't been aired so it got wet and started smelling. Given this heatwave, I'm surprised she wasn't sweatier all over but she could have at least wiped beforehand.
Shaved all over.

Comms
Meh. Call to book was good but had to repeat some stuff a couple times.
Calling on the day less so. Arrived at Vauxhall location and texted her which building should I go to, no response. Called her, no response. Called again, hung up. Then a couple minutes before the booking time she sends a text, with which building to go to but with some bad directions. I responded with I can see the building but I cant find an entrance, she calls but leaves me more confused and eventually i stumble on the entrance and am let in. Arrive at her place ~10m after booking time, ~20m after I arrived.

Service
Not very talkative, though may be due to her lack of confidence in her English. She talked fine the 4/5 times she actually spoke it, including on the phone.
Room was very dark bc she had the curtains fully drawn and the lights were off, so I had to pull them back from the sides slightly bc there were people outside, in the building opposite.
Gave her the money, she went and put it away, came back and started lining her massage table with that paper lining that GP's have.
I asked if the 1 hour time started now and not earlier, as I arrived late, which she confirmed.

Started with me playing with her ass, then with DFK with lots of tongue, and some teeth, and she started humping my leg. Put on a condom one size too large and started OW, but beyond the sound of her with the condom it wasnt particularly memorable.
Went to 69, her taste wasn't bad, it was mostly the smell which I got used to. Shes fine with rimming and playing with her ass cheeks, fingering both holes too, and very responsive but IDK if its legit or if shes just faking.
She couldn't understand what I was saying however, as when I asked her to just face sit bc I was gonna blow she just went back to 69.
Started mish, but finished too quickly bc it had been a while, though I thought I would at least do better in round 2.

She offered a massage on her table, re-oriented the fan and put music on her phone. Went from leg to leg, to right then left side of my back. Wasnt so bad, shes clearly had training/practice, but it's in no way the orgasmic experience she's touting. She got a text during the initial punt but didn't answer, but then handled the phone once during the massage after receiving 2 texts in a row, but I ignored it bc it had been going well so far.

What went so wrong? The entire session took 35 minutes. 2-3 minutes spent before she came back into the room, I thought for a second she'd done a runner, 15 minutes sex and 20 minutes massage and then she comes out with google translate to tell me my time is up and that the only sex to be had was me to wank myself off instead. The fuck?
Apparently If you accept her massage offer, then she splits your time down the middle so you have 30 minutes sex and 30 minutes massage, and so you can only pop once. This was, and is, nowhere on her AW page. I only took the massage because she'd offered, and obviously you'd do it between rounds bc who has the stamina to go again immediately.

I grilled her a little about it, then thought fuck it and had a shower and left.
Couldn't be bothered talking it further, though in hindsight I should have asked for at least some of my money back.

It went from good to downright offensive.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 09:35:38 am by TPNTR »

Offline Payyourwaymate

I could have sworn this WG used to be a brothel chick. I wonder when she started offering massage services  :dash:. Sorry for the shit punt OP becareful of latina WGs trying to masquerade as something that they are not in their profiles.

Offline Stealthmode

a well deserved Negative. I would have used upnthe rest of the hour in the shower