Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW THAI MASSAGE ROCHDALE.  (Read 3093 times)

Offline Dallen

New Thai Massage Rochdale. Having seen reports on here, thanks to contributors, I thought I’d give it a go after my recent troubles elsewhere.

VENUE: A fit for purpose parlour style set up with new carpets in the room.

PARKING: on my visit no problems although I’d  imagine there could be during the day.

COMMUNICATION: All done via text, clear and precise both ways.

PRICE: as expected £80.00 for the hour inc HE and B2B

Description of Girl: decent looking Thai but once undressed a noticeable belly.

THE TAIL: Firstly  I was really looking forward to this after reading reports on here. Everything was going well, the comms the drive there, the parking etc etc.

Text send I’d arrived and the come in reply. Immediately sent into the downstairs room and I said hello are you Philin? Yes came the reply. Money handed over,off she pops to stash the cash and I undress lie down on the table with a hole all clean and fresh. So far so good I hear her approaching and check my watch on the chair nearby. I’m good to go.

In she comes and as I’m facedown I hear the clothes coming off!  I’m going to enjoy this I thought.
What followed was a hap-hazard massage, actually no, light rub to my back and legs no shoulder or arms and I quickly get bored. (Remember the word quickly).  Asked to turn over and for the first time I see her undressed. Hmm I think Hmm. Anyways on we go with a similar performance and as per the back treatment the B2B is more like having someone lay on you. Sliding seemed not to be available. The HE was mechanical and uninspiring.

Once done I thought I must have had time left so asked for a head massage. Mistake. This consisted of trying to pull the skin from front to back and generally poke her fingers though me. I’m lay there thinking I’m going to review this and it won’t be favourable. By now I’ve lost all since of time.
So, she calls time.  I clean up dress and out I go. I then look at my watch. EH! 35 minutes gone from entering the door. I stop dead in the road!! How long did the head massage last? How long did the actual body massage last. How long from entering to starting. How long to clean up and leave

TO SUM UP

Having thought about it I believe this to be a fair and reasonable assumption ......

The actual on the front massage  10 minutes
The actual  on the back  massage 10 minutes
The head massage 5 minutes
5 minutes getting undressed and formalities out of the way and 5 minutes getting ready to go.

You’ll now see I’m not happy.  I now believe I didn’t see PHILIN. Although I was texting Philin and expecting Philin. She even told me she was Philin.
All in all I feel cheated and ashamed of the whole experience, weirdly I’d still like to try the real Philin but at the moment I wouldn’t want to risk another visit there.

This goes straight to the top of the biggest disappointment and waste of money massage EVER!

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 05:08:44 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Dallen

Sorry. Yes Mr Goldfinch. To the rescue again. I’m still in shock from my bad experience.

Offline Goldfinch

Sorry. Yes Mr Goldfinch. To the rescue again. I’m still in shock from my bad experience.

Hope your next punt is a positive. :thumbsup:

Offline Prince_s

Sorry to hear about the shit service. I dont get why WG's do this.

Offline samneil15

Mate so sorry to hear - Unfortunately, sounds like you saw Yaya not Philin, as she has tried the same with me even though I'd seen Philin before.

Went again the other day, only to be left outside with total radio silence. I was livid. I will not be going back and it's a shame as it seems Yaya is not trained whatsoever, short changing customers and leaving a very bad reputation for what is essentially, a new Massage shop.

Both ladies are sharing the 2 mobiles it seems.

Offline Dallen

Thanks samniel.  Writing that report was difficult because it would have been easy to embroider it due to my anger and disappointment. I feel that was an honest and fair assessment of the visit. I would like to try Philin but wether I could contain myself and not say something about my first attempt puts me off. I’ve found a word that should have been used in my report. The word is catastrophic.

Offline samneil15

Totally understand mate - After my radio silence, I'll not be giving either of them my hard earned cash. Still not had a reply since, no apology nothing.

Online Boredbloke

Bloody hell this place went from positive to shit is a very short time!  Hope they have not spent a huge amount doing the place up as they'll not be recouping it at this rate!

Offline GingerNuts

Bloody hell this place went from positive to shit is a very short time!  Hope they have not spent a huge amount doing the place up as they'll not be recouping it at this rate!

No reviews in five years. Any establishment would be struggling if they were relying on your custom.

Offline ISTS2005

No reviews in five years. Any establishment would be struggling if they were relying on your custom.
  :lol: :lol:

Online Boredbloke

Very true, no actual reviews - but I do comment on reviews if I can add something from my very limited number of punts.  Don't see the point in doing a review if it is just rehashing what others have said

Offline tesla

Very true, no actual reviews - but I do comment on reviews if I can add something from my very limited number of punts.  Don't see the point in doing a review if it is just rehashing what others have said

but if you can confirm in a review what others have said it show the SP is maintains standards, others have used that excuse in the past, it does not work, I suggest you read the rules before  you out stay your welcome.

Online Kool Keef

You need to start making an effort on here, reviews are the lifeblood of this site, it'd be dead if we all had your attitude, anyway you might not be so bored  if you start contributing   :sarcastic: