Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sparkly Secrets - Wolverhampton  (Read 5405 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline karmapoliceman

External Link/Members Only

Some pretty mixed reviews, and some pretty alarming ones, so thought I'd throw my experience into the mix.
This was a pre lockdown punt, incall at her flat just off the Willenhall Rd, 30 mins for £80 if memory serves.
It was a bit of a last minute decision to see her, but good coms. Directed to the locality and told to ring on arrival to be given the address. Good clear directions.
I'd made no requests about outfits so couldn't complain that she'd not made any huge effort in that regard, being naked under an old dressing gown, which she quickly shrugged off. Really very pretty girl. Some kissing - not DFK, for me at least, which was a disappointment, followed by a session of 69, finishing in her mouth (no extra charge for that). She was perfectly clean and fresh - a really beautiful pussy to have pushed gently down on my face for 20 mins or so.
Overall impressions, great....but there's something slightly amiss here.  As I said, I found her very pretty, in a fresh faced girl next door kind of way, with a really beautiful body.  I've read some veiled suspicions about drug use etc from previous reviews, but I just don't see it - this girl, whatever else she might be, is a picture of health.  And to me at least, she was really nice and came across as really kind and caring.  So all that being said, she ought to be one of the most sought after girls in the midlands, she ought to be making a fortune! So why, with all her advantages, is she living in a bedsit flat that was unkempt, seeing clients on a knackered old sofa bed, surrounded by piles of clothes?  Worse, she looked as nervous as a kitten, like it was an enormous relief to her that I was a nice bloke who wasn't going to hurt her!  So whilst I realIy, really liked the girl, and have thought often about returning to spend more time with her, I left feeling a little bit like I'd just added to the exploitation of a vulnerable person, which is obviously not the vibe one wants from a punt!
For that reason alone it's a neutral rather than positive review.

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Some pretty mixed reviews, and some pretty alarming ones, so thought I'd throw my experience into the mix.
This was a pre lockdown punt, incall at her flat just off the Willenhall Rd, 30 mins for £80 if memory serves.
It was a bit of a last minute decision to see her, but good coms. Directed to the locality and told to ring on arrival to be given the address. Good clear directions.
I'd made no requests about outfits so couldn't complain that she'd not made any huge effort in that regard, being naked under an old dressing gown, which she quickly shrugged off. Really very pretty girl. Some kissing - not DFK, for me at least, which was a disappointment, followed by a session of 69, finishing in her mouth (no extra charge for that). She was perfectly clean and fresh - a really beautiful pussy to have pushed gently down on my face for 20 mins or so.
Overall impressions, great....but there's something slightly amiss here.  As I said, I found her very pretty, in a fresh faced girl next door kind of way, with a really beautiful body.  I've read some veiled suspicions about drug use etc from previous reviews, but I just don't see it - this girl, whatever else she might be, is a picture of health.  And to me at least, she was really nice and came across as really kind and caring.  So all that being said, she ought to be one of the most sought after girls in the midlands, she ought to be making a fortune! So why, with all her advantages, is she living in a bedsit flat that was unkempt, seeing clients on a knackered old sofa bed, surrounded by piles of clothes?  Worse, she looked as nervous as a kitten, like it was an enormous relief to her that I was a nice bloke who wasn't going to hurt her!  So whilst I realIy, really liked the girl, and have thought often about returning to spend more time with her, I left feeling a little bit like I'd just added to the exploitation of a vulnerable person, which is obviously not the vibe one wants from a punt!
For that reason alone it's a neutral rather than positive review.
Sounds an absolute nightmare let’s hope your next review is better

Offline shyboy1

Thanks for the review. You make some got points there, I’ve had my eye on her for some time now as I think she looks good and has a reasonable likes list, I do like her look and general type.
But you’re spot on about the contradictions, as you say she should be able to make good money and have a decent standard of living but the state of her home just doesn’t add up, drugs are a possibility but she’s not showing any of the physical signs so I suspect an abusive Or controlling relationship of some kind is keeping her down. Either way it’s a shame as she could do so much better for herself.
SB

Offline WelshClipper

Pardon the bump but this is another punt I had which is now way past its sell by date.

I agree with this review in that Sparkly is both girl next door and quite gorgeous to the eye. But she was nervous and timid and her place was small and a mess.

I did not get any vibes that she was being used and abused. More just a girl who has realised her body sells for a good rate with little effort. I have no regrets seeing her and have a good memory of her standing in front of me stark naked.

However, I would also have given her a neutral because I sensed she only did the minimum required from her likes list. Or the minimum she can get away with in the time. I have read the other reviews and her worst is a lack of any kissing. Or at least selective kissing at best. So why have it on the likes list, TWICE !!

Sparkly is worth seeing once. Maybe go for the minimum booking/time you can get away with. Play her at her own game.   :thumbsup: