Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great FBSM by Chinese Girl, Marylebone  (Read 10318 times)

Offline asdf1q2

Had an absolutely amazing fbsm just off baker street.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Phone: 07748438168

First punt after the lockdown and the usuals weren't available (especially Sarah in pilimco is on leave till Monday), so I decided to try my luck on gumtree massages as my body was quite sore.

Found a reasonable service provider close to where I was and initial coms were quickly responded to. First answer was that she offered 40/30min and 60/60min which is slightly above the normal rate of 50/60min. I directly asked whether b2b was on offer, and got the prices of 100/60min for b2b with touching and 120/60min for nuru. I decided to take my chances with a 60/60min massage and more if she's hot as she claimed to be 25 and will offer me a great service.

The lady is 30+ from china with limited Chinese but very polite. The initial coms weren't a problem as she seemed to use Google translate.

Location is 5min walk away from baker street station.

After she opened the door, I saw this stunning Asian lady and immediately decided to go for 120/60min nuru. Lookwise I'd give her a 8/10. Facially quite cute and pretty with lots of make up though. Her figure is not chubby but also not too slim maybe size 8 with nice c cups and gorgeous feet. She has very smooth and soft skin which was nice during all the body rubbing. She wore a black lingerie like dress when I entered.

Entered her room which was very clean and asked to wash my hands because of covid (good sign!)

Gave her 120£ which she stored and asked me to undress. She went out to undress her self and was cutely shy when she came back.

Started off with 30min of a great massage which was firm and went over my whole back and legs. She used her elbow to press into my shoulder blades which felt great and didn't have any soreness afterwards any more. Definitely worth it for the great massage alone.

She then gave me a 15minish nuru on back and front with nice rubbing her boobs against my butt and dick. It felt amazing and she encouraged me to touch her. I slided down her private parts which surprised her but she gave me a coy smile and seemed to enjoy it. Will ask for more nuru and less massage next time and some foot play.

For the last 10min or so, she then sat on my cow girl style with her back towards me to focus on my dick and started to give me an amazing hj with lots of teasing and attention to my balls. I signalled her that I wanted to also lick by pulling her butt towards me. She followed my wish and seemingly enjoyed me licking her. Because of the nuru massage her pussy tasted sweet and also had the chance to lick her butt as well. Amazing feeling being wanked off by a gorgeous Chinese girl while licking her and hearing her moan! After a while I started to finger her and finished in that position.

After I finished, she offered to shower me which I couldn't refuse. We showered together with some nice touching and she washed my back and showered me off.

Anmazing first experience after the long drought! Definitely recommend and will return soon

Offline tantraman

Many thanks for the TOFTT review, OP :hi:

The mobile yields Google searches that reveal these two photos ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... but I suspect neither are the SP you enjoyed? :unknown:

Offline asdf1q2

It is neither of them. Her gumtree ad had no pictures of her. Would've avoided otherwise because of obvious b&s, which I luckily didn't.

The girl had similarities with the left one, but was prettier facially. The body is about right.

Offline LLPunting

Offline asdf1q2

The phone numbers don't match in the review, but are indexed correctly on ukp.

May I ask how you found her by number? I tried just searching in the search bar, but nothing pops up. It may help me in the future avoiding bad experiences   :D

I think it's her in the pics. To be fair, the negative review is not because of the service but potentially because of the mamasan.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 08:59:00 pm by asdf1q2 »

Offline LLPunting

always search:

0nnnnnnnnnn
0nnnn-nnnnnn
44nnnnnnnnnn
44nnnn-nnnnnn

It will give you an idea if the number is being sold on or being used by an outfit rotating girls around the region/country so in this case it is likely this lucky find won't be around very long, at least under this number or ad.  So if you have the chops, get a direct contact number if you click.

Offline asdf1q2

Thanks for that advice. Managed to find the review via Google!

Amazing advice. Thank you :)

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 09:25:19 pm by asdf1q2 »

Offline tantraman

One other question, OP ...

... then gave me a 15minish nuru on back and front ...

Was this with proper nuru gel, i.e. that gloriously thick and slick Japanese seaweed stuff that quickly cools? Many SPs claim to deliver nuru massage, but simply do B@B with Baby Oil or somesuch.

:drinks:

Online sparkus

Was this with proper nuru gel, i.e. that gloriously thick and slick Japanese seaweed stuff that quickly cools? Many SPs claim to deliver nuru massage, but simply do B@B with Baby Oil or somesuch.

I like how this brand seem to know their market well: External Link/Members Only

Offline asdf1q2

I don't have enough experience whether it's proper nuru gel. It was definitely not baby oil (it wasn't as sticky), but very slick and definitely had a cooling feeling.

Offline LLPunting

I don't have enough experience whether it's proper nuru gel. It was definitely not baby oil (it wasn't as sticky), but very slick and definitely had a cooling feeling.

Check out some videos about nuru gel and see if it's what you experienced.  From your description so far it doesn't sound like it, so the girl is running a con.

Offline asdf1q2

Check out some videos about nuru gel and see if it's what you experienced.  From your description so far it doesn't sound like it, so the girl is running a con.

Definitely had a similar experience as these videos: External Link/Members Only

Offline brundle

correct me if i am wrong.Does FSBM include sex?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:21:56 pm by brundle »

Offline asdf1q2

Usually it's just hand relief. For this sp (given the old aw profile) more may be in the table

Offline afernandes

I visited her today:

Called first, English was okish and hence switched to SMS
Negotiated 100, half hour for massage, OWO and sex
She said 150 for the hour

Location between baker st and marylebone
Not discrete esp as heavy traffic and she pops out of the door to get you

It’s a basement flat, seems 2-3 other rooms. I asked if others there and she said yes but not today, clearly sounded like a lie

Looks: Tallish for an Asian girl, (maybe 5’8), friendly (smiles too often), decent looking in my view (7 out of 10), super friendly and talkative. She said she is from Mongolia. Nice tits with long nipples!!!!!!

Surprised how friendly she was in person considering a bit nuts on negotiation (maybe the language)

Massage was great
OWO was very good too - really deep (she does clean the little man thoroughly) which is fine
And then sexin multiple positions was great too
She does make a lot of noise - mostly fake I would guess

But overall very good experience
Not rushed with a decent looking Asian lady who was very friendly and willing to please

Offline laserman13

I visited yesterday and had an excellent FBSM with Nuru Gel?. I paid £120 and my experience was similar to ASDFLQ2. The girl was clearly on her own and said she would be here for 6/7 months. Her English was good and she didn't need Google translate! She hoped I would come and see her again.

Offline LLPunting

I visited yesterday and had an excellent FBSM with Nuru Gel?. I paid £120 and my experience was similar to ASDFLQ2. The girl was clearly on her own and said she would be here for 6/7 months. Her English was good and she didn't need Google translate! She hoped I would come and see her again.

Write your own review pls.

Offline LLPunting

I visited her today:

Called first, English was okish and hence switched to SMS
Negotiated 100, half hour for massage, OWO and sex
She said 150 for the hour

Location between baker st and marylebone
Not discrete esp as heavy traffic and she pops out of the door to get you

It’s a basement flat, seems 2-3 other rooms. I asked if others there and she said yes but not today, clearly sounded like a lie

Looks: Tallish for an Asian girl, (maybe 5’8), friendly (smiles too often), decent looking in my view (7 out of 10), super friendly and talkative. She said she is from Mongolia. Nice tits with long nipples!!!!!!

Surprised how friendly she was in person considering a bit nuts on negotiation (maybe the language)

Massage was great
OWO was very good too - really deep (she does clean the little man thoroughly) which is fine
And then sexin multiple positions was great too
She does make a lot of noise - mostly fake I would guess

But overall very good experience
Not rushed with a decent looking Asian lady who was very friendly and willing to please

Write your own review please.