Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LILI SWEETIE - Marylebone  (Read 3422 times)

20 review(s) for Lily’s  (8 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline joseki

Leaving central London soon so decided to venture out.

External Link/Members Only

Comms was fine. The woman works with her friend off a flat in Marylebone..this account has been used by different girls as in the past there were other girls based in that dodgy mansion on Great Portland Street.. so this is an agent account or last girls have sold on the AW & phone no. So be forewarned, you don't necessarily know what you're getting here, so come prepared to potentially walk away.

Both she and a friend who works there are Chinese. Again as this is through an agent, things might change in terms of girl. Essentially this agent does not broker young fresh student oriental girls, but a group of middle-aged women dolling up. In the past there has been 1-2 fit girls from this account but it's rare. You can tell it felt a bit grimey.

Price: £120/half hr, agreed on phone.

Looks: Nothing like the photos. This is a woman in her late 40s with makeup on, it was dingy lighting with some tacky discotheque neon spinning, think that sets the scene for what you're getting.. Plain-looking face 5/10, nothing great but not so bad you need to put a pillow over her face.

As I wasn't bowled over, the woman offered anything I wanted. Usually, I'm particular.. if I not enamoured I'm not keen to then do 69, A-level or anything else, especially if age and physical appearance aren't blowing me away.. but it was on the table so if you play hard to get this one will entice.

Body was average but at least she was a size 8, only slightly flabby, and breasts were B but reasonably shaped.

Service First the apartment was a bit old.. plus had to insist on a clean towel!

She offered a choice of showering first or after.. within the timeslot I guess.

She let's you DIY when it comes to this... She showers after a guest leaves. Probably because that puts her looks under scrutiny of clear lighting!

Not a clock watcher but keeps to time. Ignores messages and calls while with you.

She was definitely keen, something of a cougar-type..

BJ was slow and sloppy, she's hard-working, not rushed.. eventually works to a DT so she does try to perk you up. It was slow but certain..

Sex was okay, it's more down to mustering one's imagination because it was all average.. she is simply beyond the age and physique to be that arousing. Started with her riding, but I wasn't in a great mind about it so just went to missionary. Usual sounds... In the end though, she enjoyed it more than I did.. she quivered when I popped, so if you are the type into reactions... perhaps that's an adventure.

Conclusion Served a purpose rather than a great experience. The woman is in maintenance mode but is not yet a complete old bat. So seeing as she ain't young or pretty, very expensive for £120/hr. Was okay enough to give it a go, but won't be returning.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 08:29:54 am by joseki »

Offline Jeffers77

Thanks for the review, have been tempted a few times but the lack of reviews kept me away.  :hi:

Offline joseki

I figured that many people would have looked into this profile. I think there is some footfall given their location.

But as you can see, there's nothing to be proud of, and yet nothing too negative that compelled anyone to complain. So this is one of the under-the-radar types where nobody wishes to offer a review as it's forgettable but only slightly regrettable..

Offline Jeffers77

Thing is, because its bait and switch it should be negative no?

Yes I have refrained from writing some reviews if its neither here nor there.

Offline joseki

I think the account got sold rather than B&S so I am assuming this woman now has been assigned to that number.

Also, it's not great to write about but at least it charts waters rather than have punter after punter try and never write about it.