Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FoxxyCleopatra  (Read 2449 times)

3 review(s) for FoxxyCleopatra (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

My first ever punt and I have to say, Foxxy proved to be an inspired choice....

Having spotted a window of opportunity, I messaged Foxxy to see if she was free at the time I had in mind and she quickly messaged back to say she was. How exciting!! Booking made and then a little message exchange regarding my nerves (so bad, my brain stops working properly) but she told me not to worry and that everything would be nice and relaxed. She called me about an hour before to let me have the location and to enquire if there was anything I particularly wanted. A little secretarial roleplay was what I had in mind...

About half an hour before I was due she messaged again to say she was typing up the meeting minutes and was ‘ready when you are’ even though I was only a ten minute car ride away, so I hopped in the car and made my way there. Even though I was early, she invited me straight in, possibly sensing my nerves. Anyway, a knock at the door and there she is in front of me – absolutely gorgeous and with her heels on, a fair bit taller than me. Dressed in a blouse, short skirt, stockings and heels she looked absolutely perfect!! Not sure what she made of me – like a small boy, so excited he can hardly get his words out...

After a quick kiss I had the pleasure of following her up the stairs which gave me chance to admire her legs and arse – she really has got a great figure. After a quick shower I was straight into the bedroom for the fun to begin where I found Foxxy still typing away. She broke off from this as I asked her what was the one thing, over all the years she’d worked for me, that I’d never asked her to take down for me. She couldn’t think of anything, but a quick game of hangman soon got her to the answer. She then said that her boss was making her nervous...

I asked her to bend over in front of me and, protesting a little, she agreed but said that she shouldn’t be doing this. Once bent over the bed I was then able to slowly push her skirt up over her bottom before gently tugging her knickers down. I was kneeling behind her at this point and what a delicious sight – long legs, firm round bottom and peachy soft skin – very inviting and I couldn’t keep my hands off her. Soon enough I couldn’t keep my tongue off her either and I was tasting her sweet juices, probing both her holes with my tongue.

The next hour became a bit of a blur for me as we fucked in different positions and I enjoyed plenty of sloppy, deep throated oral. I also tried spanking, anal and fisting which I’ve never done before and which I’ll definitely be trying again!! After a spot of vigorous fucking, we stopped for a break and chatted for a while – the nerves had gone and I was able to hold a normal conversation again, so getting to know Foxxy a little better. The highlight for me was still to come as she lay back on the bed and I was able to wank myself into her mouth, thus adding another ‘first’ to my list. Afterwards we both ended up laughing about it and, once I’d calmed down, chatting again.

Then a quick shower to clean up and I was on my way - we’d run way over time even though we’d started early. Even after I’d gone we exchanged a few messages about how I’d like her to be my secretary, but we agreed it wouldn’t be a good idea as we wouldn’t get much work done, although there might be quite a lot of spanking.

Looking back, I think she’d gone out of her way to make sure I enjoyed it, and I only hope she got something out of it as well. If you’re a nervous first-timer and you enjoy the more mature lady, Foxxy is a great starting point – she really is lovely to be with. That said, you don’t need to be a first-timer to enjoy her. And of course, I’m now looking for the opportunity to visit her again and sample some of the other items on her ‘likes’ list. Can’t wait!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

So, my first return visit to a lady and happens to be the one I saw first of all. As I really enjoyed my first visit, it would be interesting to see if it was as enjoyable second time round…..

I’d booked Foxxy about three weeks in advance as I knew I would have a window available to me on that day and didn’t want to miss out. As the day grew closer, I emailed her with a potential roleplay scenario and how it would work out. The basic jist of it was that she was my secretary who was nearing the end of her six-month probationary period and it was time to make a decision. Things hadn’t been going particularly well and on the morning I’d gone to see a potential customer, arranged by Foxxy, to discuss a lucrative contract. The only real problem was that she’d got the dates mixed up….. much to my annoyance.

Before setting off to see her I texted to inform her of her mistake and asked her to stay behind after everyone had gone as I wanted an explanation as to what had happened. She texted back to say she’d got a bit confused. Anyway, I drove back to ‘the office’ and once parked up, made my way to the door. For the first time, I had no nerves at all, just excitement at the prospect of what the next hour would bring. Once she opened the door, we dropped the pretence for a moment and greeted each other like normal people – it was great to see her again. Getting back into character, I ordered her up to the office where she could make her explanation.

For a few minutes, we discussed this particular incident together with the numerous other mishaps and lack of attention to detail that had occurred since she’d been with us. I told her that, unfortunately, I’d decided to let her go and at that point handed her a termination letter (actually the fee, which we’d discussed) which caused her to get a bit upset. Telling her that I couldn’t find anything she was good at although I believed everybody was good at something, she then blurted out that she was good at sucking cock and that the way she’d passed her probationary period in other jobs was to let her boss fuck her. Might that be a way of keeping this job? I told her that it would need to be good and that we may have to check out her skills regularly.

At this point she was already removing my shirt and quite soon, all of my clothes were off as she dropped to her knees in front of me and proceeded to give me a blowjob. After a few minutes, I pushed her back on to the bed, undoing her blouse to release her gorgeous boobs and then pushed her skirt up to reveal some sexy knickers. She pulled these to one side inviting me in – her pussy was already wet as I slipped a couple of fingers inside her before pulling them out and licking them clean. Emmm, delicious! I then quickly removed her knickers to allow easier access and continued playing with her soaking pussy. Finally I couldn’t resist and I decided it was time to fuck.

On with the rubber and got things moving in mish first of all with Foxxy spreading her legs as wide as they would go and holding them in the air as I thrust my cock deep into her pussy. At the same time she rubbed her clit really hard – obviously enjoying herself. Then we changed over so she was on top allowing me to play with her nipples, occasionally stopping so I could push her down on to my cock. At this point I decided I wanted some deep-throat and Foxxy happily provided me with exactly what I was after – at one point she was knealt in front of me again and I think I may have pushed in a bit too far as she gagged. Sorry! We than moved on to doggy which was fantastic, Foxxy furiously rubbing her clit as I stuck my thumb up her arse as we fucked. Then we changed over so I rubbed her clit as she stuck a couple of fingers up her arse – so fucking dirty and horny – great!! By now we were both getting a bit warm and we eventually collapsed in a heap on the bed. At this point I said “Hello!” We both laughed.

We then lay on the bed and had quite a lengthy catch-up, something I like as it gives me time to recover and she is genuinely great company – I could sit and talk to her for hours. She was interested to hear about my exploits since visiting her – quite funny as I went through my experiences one by one, most of them good, but some less so.

Soon we were both up for another fuck, so back to mish with Foxxy caressing my balls and fingering my arse and soon enough I could feel that I was about to explode – which I eventually did all over her tummy!! For some reason I always end up laughing, post-orgasm but it is a great feeling. After getting my breath back and cleaning up, I got up off the bed and it was only at this point that I realised there was a clock on the wall facing the bed. Not only had we over-run big-time, we’d passed the point at which I should already have been home!! Panic!!

All I can say is that Foxxy must have been aware of how far over we’d run, and for some time, probably even before we got on to round 2. What did she say? “Next time, let me know if you need to be away by a certain time”. I guess she must have enjoyed it. I certainly did. Now starts the battle to see how long I can go before the irresistible urge to book her again overtakes me....

The amazing thing is, writing this up, how few of her services I enjoyed. Basically, sex and a blowjob. It was only later that I realised I hadn’t even given her oral, something which I’d been looking forward to. And the plan to fuck her arse had also been cast aside.... schoolboy errors. But that’s the thing with her – don’t go with a plan. It’s such a natural experience with Foxxy, as though you’d picked her up in a bar, gone back to her place and fucked each other because you both wanted to. Simple as that.

Offline threechilliman

For those that can't be bothered to read the entire text, I've summarised at the bottom why I think she's so good.

Another visit to see Foxxy even though I hadn’t intended it to happen quite like it did. I’d set a couple of RB’s in motion as I had a few potential opportunities to punt but wasn’t completely sure which would materialise and which wouldn’t. The bids started to roll in as usual, some interesting and some not but enough to provide interest. The main problem was that whilst the RB’s were running it had become clear that neither was going to happen due to a change in my diary and that because of plans to see other WG’s using very specific opportunities, I only had one opportunity to see her for a month or two. In the end the RB’s ran their course without a winner as the decision had already been made. I’d originally planned to see her around the end of June or early July anyway and with only one slot left, the choice was clear. Had I realised this initially, I may never have run the RB’s in the first place.

So a quick email to Foxxy to let her know I had a slot for the following week if she wanted it – or was I to book someone else? No prizes for guessing the answer so the booking was made and at the same time I asked her if she wanted roleplay again, which we both enjoy. More secretary or something else or (I must have been feeling horny) a full on, fuck and toys session? Roleplay was the answer, which suited me as I’d enjoyed it both times previously, although I usually lose the thread fairly quickly once we get going. This time though, I wanted to reverse the roles with me being the submissive one and so we decided on her being Head Mistress and me being the errant schoolboy who said something naughty to a young female teacher. I was duly summoned to her office to explain myself and try and get out of a letter home to my parents. Now I’m the sort of guy who can normally wriggle out of most things if I’m given half a chance. You can probably guess I managed to on this occasion.

A text on the morning to confirm we were both OK to meet and she confirmed all was OK, then over to Foxxy’s house and my visit to see Mrs Fox. I arrived about 10 mins early and noticed a car parked in the usual parking place, which made me a little nervous. I texted her to let her know I was outside. No response. A bit odd as normally she responds instantly on arrival. Er, OK, leave your shades on I thought, in case she has over-run with a client and he’s about to pop out in front of you! I waited until the agreed time and then called her. She answered quickly and told me to come in and she’d been waiting for me. Sweat off. Turned out my message hadn’t arrived with her (it popped up on her phone as we looked) and she’d almost texted me to let me know she was ready early and to come in.... Lesson learned as I’ve nearly come unstuck like this before - better to call directly in future!

On arrival, we both paused to greet each other again before she ordered me upstairs and I got the usual eyeful of her legs and arse. At the top of the stairs she ordered me into the bathroom saying ‘I don’t want you to pee your pants in my office’. I quickly freshened up and then, having put some of my clothes back on, I knocked on her door....

She was sat waiting for me wearing a skirt/blouse and one of those gowns that we all imagine a head mistress to be wearing. She also had a cane and a long ruler to hand. It took me back over 3 decades to when I really had got myself into a spot of bother and that, I seem to remember, had something to do with a girl and inappropriate behaviour on my part. That time I got the cane alright, but no other ‘services’. I stood to close to her initially at which, she pointed to the floor where she wanted me to stand. The next few minutes were spent with Mrs Fox asking me what I’d said and threatening me with the letter home and being expelled. I deliberately fidgeted quite a lot which seemed to irritate her. If a letter home was going to be the case I decided I was going to have my say, accusing her of being jealous because she wasn’t getting any and nobody would fuck her. Blue touch paper lit! She ordered me to take my pants and shirt off and it was at this point she noticed my semi-hard cock. She amused herself playing with my cock and balls with her ruler and asking me to explain my hard-on which wasn’t easy. At one point she put the ruler down and pinched my nipples (ouch!). The questioning went on with both of us playing the roles brilliantly – it really built the sexual tension. Eventually she told me to turn round and bend over - a scary prospect when she’s wielding a cane in one hand and a long ruler in the other. She wacked me (gently) with the ruler whilst sticking her hand between my legs to play with my balls and cock as well as sticking a finger up my arse!

I was asked to turn round again and at this point she lifted her skirt, parted her legs, pulled her knickers to one side and started playing with her pussy asking if I’d ever seen a girl’s pussy before. She then instructed me to play with her pussy, which I did with schoolboy trepidation. I think Mrs Fox was quite excited as her pussy was already very wet, enabling me to push my fingers in whilst rubbing her clit with my thumb. I then asked if I could lick her pussy and she answered by pulling me towards her. Delicious, as my tongue flicked in and out of her pussy, then across her clit and her getting more worked up. After a while I asked if I could fuck her and she reached for the condoms. Suited and booted, she applied plenty of lube before I uttered the words ‘Can I take your knickers off, Miss?’No need for an answer as I tugged them off and discarded them. What followed was a very intimate, vigorous and rewarding fuck in mish, kissing each other as we did so. We then changed to doggy before going back to mish. She’s really good at this. Not one to lie back and just let it happen, she involves herself by shifting position slightly to produce different sensations, rubbing her clit at times and generally getting very worked up as she cums. Very satisfying for me and, it seems, Foxxy.

We stopped for a rest as it was a warm day and it was only at this point that we dropped the role-play. It made us both laugh as we recovered and had a bit of a catch-up. At this point she told me to have a drink – I hadn’t noticed when I came in, but she had a drink waiting for me so I took the opportunity to refresh myself ahead of the ‘final push’

Which was where we were now heading. I can’t completely remember but I think we had another fuck in mish as we used another condom before turning our attention to her finishing me off. Time for some OWO and deepthroat – she can take my cock all the way down, which is great as it makes her gag and spit. Messy. Love it. Onwards we went until that familiar sensation started to overwhelm me and I took over, wanking my cock and pushing her head down on to me. As I came she got most of it in her mouth, though some leaked out and before swallowing she kissed me, commenting that I didn’t seem to keen to kiss her (incorrectly as it happened – I’d requested she do this) and that my spunk tasted really nice. Next time, we’ll snowball at the end if she thinks I’m scared... promise!

After a clean-up, we lay back and relaxed for quite a while, chatting about various things before I headed off for a shower. I came back in to find her sat waiting for me and got dressed in no particular hurry. She encouraged me to finish my drink before leaving and even then we continued talking for a while, including checking holidays for the purposes of planning my next visit, before I was off out and back to my car. With a massive smile on my face and a huge, post-punt glow to go with it. As good as it gets!!

Trying to summarise, why do I find her so enjoyable? I think it’s because she delivers all the services you want with skill and enthusiasm and displays none of those irritating habits that other WG’s are guilty of, to a greater or lesser extent. She prides herself in providing top-quality service and I have no doubt that service is delivered to everyone she meets.

Take time to read her profile. Whilst some WG’s put all manner of shit on to try and lure a punter in, hers is concise and all of it rings true. The statement ‘she does this because she wants to not because she has to’ is true. Her likes list is comprehensive and I’m sure they’re all available or they wouldn’t be on there. There are some things I’d like to try but haven’t been brave enough yet, but I feel Foxxy will be the one to ‘guide me’ through those new experiences.

She talks of your experience with her being unhurried and relaxing – it certainly is, as well as being as filthy as you want it to be – she must have been born in the countryside where people talk of a ‘country mile’. The hour spent with her is a ‘country hour’ and I certainly wouldn’t have allowed such a lengthy role-play this time had I thought she would rush me to get finished on time. I wasn’t watching the clock, but I’d guess half an hour had passed before I laid a finger on her.

You meet Foxxy at her home and fuck in her bedroom, not a spare room. Her time for doing this is limited by other things so I think she doesn’t see too many clients – I’d guess at one or two per day, no more and possibly not even that sometimes. I may have been her only client that day which adds to the feeling of exclusivity. She certainly doesn’t operate a conveyor belt system where you’re hurried in and out and might bump into the next/previous client on his way in/out. The towel waiting for you in the shower, it’s been put there specifically for you and hasn’t been, nor will it be, used by anyone else. Nothing worse than a damp towel.....

Standards of hygiene are high – she always smells freshly showered – not something you could say about some girls with a ‘quick wipe’ operating policy (we’ve all experienced it). Her pussy is always shaved smooth with none of the stubble you can find, indeed, I’ve always thought she’s shaved specifically for me. She doesn’t fiddle with her phone as is very common amongst WG’s, checking messages when they should be concentrating on you. And she gives you her undivided attention throughout – in 3 meets, I’ve never once felt that she didn’t want me to be there, or that she had something else on her mind. It seems that your enjoyment is her sole objective - I couldn’t fully say that everywhere I’ve been.

For anybody looking for a MILF type experience, I can only say that in the NW, she is the ‘must see’ girl as far as I’m concerned. Book her, you won’t regret it.

Rochdull lad

Don't forget, tcm; she's a wee bit age-ist!  ;)