Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 - Chancery Lane - Throatpie experience  (Read 8439 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 15min
Service: Throatpie only
Price: £120

Appearance: Personally very attractive, very fit gym toned body and was wearing white lingerie and heels. Short curly hair and proportional size fake boobs. Bum very plump and round.

Service: Been wanting to see Veronica for some time now (so thank you to all who have left great reviews) this will be very similar. Had a quick shower (not taken from my time) and to note she appears very hygienic as she cleaned up the shower and toilet after me. Into the room next to a mirror where she dropped to her knees and straight away deep throated. Head straight to base, with tongue licking the bottom of my balls and this went on back and forth for a few minutes. I could feel my tip hitting the back of her throat due to the way she was kneeling so Veronica suggested we move to 69 on the bed.

Very sloppy at this point and extremely deep, all the way to the back of her throat. I kept watch of the time as I didn't want to finish too early but frankly it was extremely hard to do. I asked if I should tell her when I'm about to get close and she said it's no bother. A few minutes later I came down her throat. The bit that felt amazing is when your cumming and she continues to deepthroat back and forth whilst also sucking on the head to get every last drop out.     

Quick chit chat and clean up and out the door.

Bumped into another punter on the way out, shared a lift down and off we went.

Offline SZR1989

Offline bedhedred

Sounds a bit of a rush. She's definitely worth taking time over. An hour at £130 would be better value.

Offline Decadent Hobby

£120 for 15 mins!?!?

Has to be a typo, surely....
Right?

Also, what the hell did you do in the bathroom that she had to clean up after you?

Offline Stealthmode

Offline unus669

Certainly one of the most expensive throatpies I’ve read about. I paid 150p/h  for viragDT got 2 throatpies and fucked her for that amount :D

Online iq129

Does she not kiss anymore due to COVID?

Offline Thephoenix159

Not a typo £120. Her profile does state 15mins = £90 plus CIM = £30. I have noticed other reviews on her mentioning £100 for CIT. I of course tried for this but no go unfortunately.

Offline themaserman

Truly expensive! I too have seen Virag at £150 an hour and fucked her.
£120 for 15 mins throatpie is ridiculous  :dash:

Offline Shadow314

Not a typo £120. Her profile does state 15mins = £90 plus CIM = £30. I have noticed other reviews on her mentioning £100 for CIT. I of course tried for this but no go unfortunately.

You might have lost some time, £90 would be her half-hour rate.

Online iq129

Has this lady retired or left England temporarily? She has not logged on to her AW account in the last two weeks.

Offline Manutd007

She told me about 2 weeks or so ago she's going Poland for a week holiday, and then will be back but this time has passed and she ain't back still, or at least she ain't back to work.

Offline londonchap

Looks like she hasn't logged on for another fortnight...

Anyone seen her recently?

Offline Yankee41

I saw her a few weeks ago.  She will be back.  Might be a bit longer.  She goes stir crazy if she stays away too long.