Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe of Manchester & Manchester Abbie duo stretford  (Read 3895 times)

64 review(s) for zoe of manchester (63 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for manchesterAbbie (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Hollywell

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour 250

Nice apartment  clean discreet

Both girl's well reviewed on here, great bodies fab looking imho. Seen zoe a couple of times and was looking forward to a duo having read review cheers (tcm).

Well what can I say! Fuck me and didn't they greeted in the hall by zoe snogging my face off closly followed by Abbie who joined in and straight onto stroking my cock both wearing beautiful  loungerie, followed them through to the bedroom after using bathroom they were sat on the bed waiting. I stripped  and joined them, from then on it went a bit like this, zoe stuck her tongue down my throat whilst Abbie stuck my dick down hers then off with her bra and was sucking on her responsive nipples, then swapped over with zoe sucking my balls and Abbie sat on my face until a shuddering climax whilst being encouraged from zoe whilst deepthroating  me, then  zoe wanted to taste it of my lips snogging me then sits on my face after licking Abbies pussy and Abbie working my cock, After cumming it's all change and zoe puts on a strappon and gets to work on Abbie in missionary whilst I dfk them both and go down on Abbie whilst she's getting a good fucking off zoe, then it's a double bj Abbie gagging whilst zoe sucking my balls whilst I finger fuck both of them to climax whilst being strongly encouraged then my fingers sucked clean how I haven't blown my load yet I dont know.its decided after much more cock sucking to get a rubber on and straight into zoe in missionary legs behind her ears and snogging Abbie then she sat on zoe's face and dfk me, this goes on for some time and feels awesome,change of rubber and into doggy with Abbie facing the full bed mirror with zoe underneath licking everything  that moves pussy to mouth and back in to pussy, I decided I needed a break and watch the girls as I wander round the bed rimming Abbie and then back to missionary in zoe whilst Abbie cuddled up behind playing with my ball and forcing my cock into zoe,zoe  now saying to Abbie she wants to feel me cim and to feed it to her so she lies underneath me sucking my balls whilst Abbie deep throats me  then I lie back flat whilst they both spit and suck until I fill zoe's mouth and sucks me dry whilst Abbie kisses and licks me asking me to finger her.job done and thoroughly worn out.
All this is in front of a full mirror as a headboard and from the moment it kicked off my cock was either down a throat buried in pussy or just getting a seeing to whilst both hands and lips were on something the whole time.

So to sum up fucking great highly recommended, my 3rd duo and exceeded  my expectations

Online Hollywell

Thanks struggled with that clipboard and paste

Offline smit1234

Both 45 as advertised? Can see a role play being enquired about

Nice review but my God you need to add some full stops and paragraphs. My eyes are hurting after reading it  :wacko:

Offline threechilliman

Both 45 as advertised? Can see a role play being enquired about

Nice review but my God you need to add some full stops and paragraphs. My eyes are hurting after reading it  :wacko:

I think Abbie is a bit older. I saw her 5 years ago and her profile then said early 40's then. I suspect she may have already celebrated the big 5 0.

Offline smit1234

Online Hollywell

Sorry not enough punctuation, only using my phone as no computer and not needed to write anything  since left school a while ago, at least I  put some in this time so small improvement. And I believe the ages are 47 and 51 although flexibility no issues especially zoe like a 20 y/o

Offline threechilliman

Sorry not enough punctuation, only using my phone as no computer and not needed to write anything  since left school a while ago, at least I  put some in this time so small improvement. And I believe the ages are 47 and 51 although flexibility no issues especially zoe like a 20 y/o

I did notice the odd bits of punctuation :lol:

Offline T13

No punctuation due to excitement of tryna cram it all in.
Great review mate sounds great.

Offline BaldEagle

Great review of what sounds like one helluva session. Both sound utter filth but if you could only see one of them which would you prefer?   :unknown:

Online Hollywell

Close call but zoe, definitely  see her again and duo again with both.