Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade you and me - Doncaster viva st  (Read 998 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

Without doubt the the worst punt I think I’ve ever had.
Thinking with my dick again.
Text the number and I got an instant reply.
Pretty rough area when I turned up.
Should of turned around.
Usual hiding behind the door bollox, didn’t look much like the photo.
Straight upstairs, money exchange £40 for 15min.
She says Take clothes off and get on bed.
Not even slightly erect, tried putting a Condom on.. ask if I can suck her tits she says no.
Asks why I’m not getting hard, I say your rushing me, she says well don’t have a 15 min appointment then. Cocky little cunt. I nearly walked there and then but thought fuck it, manned to get hard enough to blow my load, despite the fact she wanked me so bloody hard like she was polishing a car. And couldn’t suck cock for the life of her.
Just a dreadful punt. Waste of time and money. Gutted.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks again !
I think short bookings 15 or 30 mins is definitely the way to go with Vivastreet,so much B&S,so if it does go pear-shaped,you haven't wasted a large amount of cash. :thumbsup:

Offline Mansfieldman

Always have a 15 min booking for a first time punt. Especially Romanians.

Offline John the Sextist

Always have a 15 min booking for a first time punt. Especially Romanians.

I have a simple solution to Rom's now, skip the page and move on  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just not worth the risk, even the ones that are well reviewed on AW and some on here as that could always turn out to be B & S now, multi use accounts and borrowed images, fuck that  :scare: :scare:

:drinks:

Offline HeyMonkey

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I have a simple solution to Rom's now, skip the page and move on  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just not worth the risk, even the ones that are well reviewed on AW and some on here as that could always turn out to be B & S now, multi use accounts and borrowed images, fuck that  :scare: :scare:

:drinks:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Ignoring repeated requests to explain himself / touting.
Banned by: daviemac