Author Topic: Pam at Ban Bussabaa Warrington  (Read 9004 times)

Offline King Kenny

Saw Pam there yesterday. Her colleague, who I think is the owner, started the session and worked out a tight knot in my back. After 20 mins Pam arrived for her shift and took over.

She's perhaps in her 30s. Slim and pretty. Had her hair up in a pony tail which looked good on her.

Relaxing massage from Pam. Worked way up my thighs and regular brushes against my perineum. Towel kept over just the middle bit. Same on turn over but the working of the hands to the top of my thighs continued.  Asked if I wanted extras (of course). Hand job lasted 5-10 minutes. She was happy for me to cop a feel of her arse and between her legs, though through her leggings. Also let me get my hand up her top and have a feel of what felt to me very pert C cups. 

£45 for the hour plus £20 for the HR (the £20 not asked for upfront and I had to look for her when leaving to give it to her).

Would I go again? Yes - definitely.  They ask you to fill in a form on arrival - name, address etc. They don't check.

Warning about the website. - it opens up with a video playing.


External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigjay30

Thanks for the update on this place.

I check the Facebook page regular looking for certain names to pop up before with make a booking & I've never in all the times I’ve been heard of a Pam so maybe one to explore.

Seems the price has gone up £10 an hour as well to £45 which seems a bit steep a massage but maybe the reason she didn’t ask for £20 for the HJ ???

Anymore visits let me know I’m interested to hear them as I only live five mins away.


Offline blueboy85

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 699
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Saw Pam there yesterday. Her colleague, who I think is the owner, started the session and worked out a tight knot in my back. After 20 mins Pam arrived for her shift and took over.

She's perhaps in her 30s. Slim and pretty. Had her hair up in a pony tail which looked good on her.

Relaxing massage from Pam. Worked way up my thighs and regular brushes against my perineum. Towel kept over just the middle bit. Same on turn over but the working of the hands to the top of my thighs continued.  Asked if I wanted extras (of course). Hand job lasted 5-10 minutes. She was happy for me to cop a feel of her arse and between her legs, though through her leggings. Also let me get my hand up her top and have a feel of what felt to me very pert C cups. 

£45 for the hour plus £20 for the HR (the £20 not asked for upfront and I had to look for her when leaving to give it to her).

Would I go again? Yes - definitely.  They ask you to fill in a form on arrival - name, address etc. They don't check.

Warning about the website. - it opens up with a video playing.


External Link/Members Only

No video playing when I visited the website
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline spanishclarke1

Hi
I have booked an appointment with them and requested Pam for my massage.
Is there anything I need to know to be sure it is Pam.
Sounds like worth a visit and I will post a review on Tuesday
Any

Offline King Kenny

Nothing to add to my description above. Would be interested to see how you get on.

Offline T13

Been here a few times since the owner Kai who owned dusita in Runcorn took it over. Never had much luck there although I fancied Kai so tried with her on one occasion.
May have to make a return visit as it was a while ago now.
Do you know of any other names there that do extras so I can see whose in when I call to avoid disappointment thanks

Offline King Kenny

No video playing when I visited the website

The video plays on my laptop but not my mobile.

Offline hungrypunt


Offline Bigjay30

Rinda left a while back but visits now & then however it’s very rare.

I’ve been to see Alex & Kate as well as Rinda.. All offered extras with Kate offering pretty much a full service for £100 which I declined due to the price at the time.

Few reviews me & others have done on this place but Kate is highly recommended for me.. A few have said she’s a bit costly which is true seen as you can get 90 mins full sex somewhere for £140 which is what she changes including the massage.

The last time I went she offered me a naked HJ for £50 & encouraged me to play with between her legs.

If your not arsed about the price go for Kate otherwise Alex is a straight forward HJ for £20.

Rinda once have me a bj for £40 but I’ve not seen her since... You’ll get nothing from Kai or Fern
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 08:42:04 pm by Bigjay30 »

Offline Iansaint

Kai used to be gorgeous used to see her regular prob 10 years ago now in her garage set up in her home had some good time with her shame she has changed

Offline T13

Kai used to be gorgeous used to see her regular prob 10 years ago now in her garage set up in her home had some good time with her shame she has changed

Definately not the same Kai
She don’t have or never has had garage setup

Offline Iansaint

I beg to differ it was in her mother in laws house the garage was kitted out into a boutique setting with shower etc I then followed her to her runcorn shop and as I say I have nevee seen for a long time gorgeous legs on her