Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Naughty Riya - Croydon - TOFTT  (Read 5530 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5796866) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bobgiggs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl tours a lot and it's usually very hard to get hold of her - finally saw her pop up back in Croydz and thought I'd jump at the opportunity after having little to no action all lockdown.

80 quid/30 mins - No extras

Girl 6/10:

Nice and friendly girl, pushing 5'7, average looks, pics on profile are of her but a tad old I'd say, she's developed a bit of a lockdown belly bump or she might be 4-5 months preggers, nice D cup tits natural.

Bit of a bum rash so Doggy view isn't amazing.

Service:

LFK, definitely not deep - she's a submissive one for sure started with kissing, She proceeded to give me a poor attempt at a blowjob (OWO), more shaft licking than sucking, she definitely can't DT - didn't even spend that long licking my balls - followed by RO until she grabbed my head and grinded her pussy on my face till she came - she's not a very wet one.

Grabbed condom - these are non-durex cheapo's, first one was sotight I couldn't even put it on, tried another which fitted but was still really tight, started in Missionary - plenty of LFK, followed by scissor position and then through to Doggy - condoms were rubbish that I started to lose sensation from the start, couldn't maintain a hard on and didn't even finish - in the future I'll bring my own set of Skyns as a spare just in case...

ran about 5 minutes over, she reminded me that time was up, chatted a bit - she's a part timer in between jobs - more of a needs must kind of girl - hasn't had the best experience with the majority of punters and still quite innocent to the game...that tells me she'll be off this sooner rather than later.

Conclusion:

Nice girl - how punting used to be when I first started - fair pay for play, none of this bullshit extras nonsense that SPs feel like their entitled to in London whilst still providing a poor service (bloody millennials).

Would I return? To be frank No - condoms were shit, chemistry wasn't really there hence the neutral.

Other than that, there were no real red flags to report, so with the limited options around if anyone fancies an indy Indian who's quite new and not cold to every punter she meets, I'd say give it a half hour punt.

Offline king tarzan

sounds shit looks wise and service wise... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fully Sated

Nice and friendly girl, pushing 5'7, average looks, pics on profile are of her but a tad old I'd say, she's developed a bit of a lockdown belly bump or she might be 4-5 months preggers, nice D cup tits natural.

Photos Courtesy Of Sunnyj;

Indian Naughty Riya
+447415062104
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RockyBaboa69

I would not bother  :thumbsdown:

Thanks a lot for the review

Offline NuruGuru

Thanks for the review - helpful - tbf, a neutral for an Indian in some cases can be considered a Positive considering attitudes of many of them.

I MIGHT consider this one if I'm feeling a bit randy and shit about myself at the same time.