External Link/Members OnlyFancied a quick massage last week. Tried the Chinese one in town, but couldn’t fit me in. So took a gamble on the granny flat Thai in Bispham.
Phoned a give directions. Handed over the £60 for a 30 session. Maylee looked ok, slightly older than ad. So on my belly & a quick massage. Wasn’t the best, nor the worst. Flipped over and on with the bag. Nice OWO. She’s a slim’ ish girl with a good pair of tits. Proper coat hook nipples. Good play on them. Then it was in for a shag. Went for RCG. Lovely view of her arse. Let me play (without entering) her really clean & smooth star. Then she turned for normal CG. Few minutes & I popped. She did carry on for a bit longer. Nice feeling. Then it was bag off. Little chat, & away I went.
TBH I was only after a massage, so a shag was a bonus. I’ll not be racing back. But will go again, even though she’ll be replaced.