Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Trans Sofia UK in W1T Fitzrovia (Warren St - Goodge St) #3  (Read 10118 times)

62 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (59 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline winkywanky

Well, Trans-lovers:

People try to put us d-down
(Talkin' 'bout our Tranny-a-shun)
Just because we love the brown
Things they do look awful c-c-cold
Hope I do ‘em all before I get old
Tranny-a-shun
Tranny-a-shun, baby
Why don't you all go f-fuck a Tra-nny
Don't just listen to your old g-granny
I'm not trying to cause a big s-s-sensation
I'm just talkin' 'bout our Tranny-a-shun
(Talkin' 'bout our Tranny-ashun)
Tranny-a-shun

Who have I seen? I've been to see a Queen!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

45mins for £150 (by arrangement).

My third meet with the very lovely Sofia, this time with a big enough gap to warrant a new review.

The result? Just more of the same old, same old, really...

Lovely flat, well-kept, great bathroom and bedroom, nice big mirror, large comfy bed which doesn't creak under duress.

But we don't come to see Sofia for Armitage Shanks and a quality mattress. Oh no!

We come to see Sofia for:

Friendly welcoming nature, hot looks, smelling great, all areas spotless and very lickable. And a great service tailored to the individual punter's needs, in this punter's case, at a Spinal Tap-esque 11.

Hot and unbridled deep French kissing, lots of groping, cheeky grins. Into a very hot 69 which degenerated (or should I say elevated) into a two-way rimming-fest, the Fitzrovia Teabagging Chamionship, Sofia sticking a little buzzing toy up my bum while sucking me off (I had to stop her before I blew my load), then she tried to penetrate me (I really wanted her to, I was whimpering for it) but I failed miserably again (it was fun trying).

Then she climbed aboard for some intense cowgirl, we changed positions into mish (more very hot kissing) and finally, the coup de grace, I wanted to see my cock sliding in and out of her lovely arse which was still glistening from my earlier lingual efforts  :wacko:.

I built up to a shattering crescendo which had me wobbling around for a good minute or so, Sofia still on the end of my dick (it was OK, I did warn her). I reckon I'd got myself up to 90% of my max heart rate and although the flat wasn't warm, I was sweating like a perv fucking a Tranny. Much to my delight, I found I'd even filled the bag  :thumbsup:.

A brief chat about the on-going end of the world scenario, a quick shower to clean up and regain my composure, and I exited the premises an hour after I'd arrived, with my heart rate back to normal and a spring in my step. Wanky has left the building ladies and gentlemen, but slightly wonky. Once again, Sofia delivers in epic fashion. How an a girl who looks that classy act so filthy?  :unknown:

Footnote: I'm somewhat conflicted coming back to punting while Coronavirus bubbles away menacingly, and this has been my second punt since my tentative return. Both girls are sure they've had the damn thing, quite early on as one might expect, in this line of work, and their stories of such came forth easily and unstilted. But of course we cannot assume anything and ultimately it's a risk. I took all precautions during my journey there and back, and I have had very little contact with anyone for some days afterwards. I travelled either way at an un-busy time, I was however shocked to see a large proportion of fellow London Underground travellers without masks at all, or wearing them only over their mouths (while obviously breathing out of their noses).

Offline princerico

You lucky devil.

She really is an erotic pleasure.

Offline Xtro

..... then she tried to penetrate me (I really wanted her to, I was whimpering for it) but I failed miserably again (it was fun trying).

This had me in stitches you dirty git!   :D 

Glad you enjoyed yourself (again) and ended up Shakin' All Over.   :yahoo:   :dance:

Offline tantraman

... I was sweating like a perv fucking a Tranny ...

It's so great to have you back in such pervy action, WW! :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

Offline Sebstyles7

" she tried to penetrate me (I really wanted her to, I was whimpering for it) but I failed miserably again (it was fun trying)."

Still no takey takey from the gorgeous Sofia though WW. Don't know what you're missing!   :yahoo:

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Good to see your up and back in saddle sir  :hi:

Offline jackyjack

Do you know if she has a 'one pop' policy? I guess not for 1 hour but for 30min?

Offline winkywanky

Do you know if she has a 'one pop' policy? I guess not for 1 hour but for 30min?

I have no idea. I'd be lucky to cum twice in 1hr let alone 30mins, so I've never asked.

Best thing to do is to ask her yourself ;).

Offline Matrix

this time with a big enough gap to warrant a new review.

:D  Warranted a good filling!  :lol:

Offline jackyjack

I have no idea. I'd be lucky to cum twice in 1hr let alone 30mins, so I've never asked.

Best thing to do is to ask her yourself ;).

Thanks for the quick answer. I'll ask her but I think she's been off for a couple of weeks. Hope she comes back soon!

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the quick answer. I'll ask her but I think she's been off for a couple of weeks. Hope she comes back soon!

When she does she'll be extra horny, I'd get in quick if I were you  :wacko:  :D

Offline jackyjack

When she does she'll be extra horny, I'd get in quick if I were you :wacko:  :D

Too quick! that's my concern  :wackogirl:

Offline Xtro

Too late........ There's already a queue (cue)   :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Too late........ There's already a queue (cue)   :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

When she bends over you can pocket the Pink (or indeed the Black, she doesn't have a NBA policy  :thumbsup::cool:.

Offline Xtro

When she bends over you can pocket the Pink (or indeed the Black, she doesn't have a NBA policy  :thumbsup::cool:.

I always thought it was 1 in the pink, 1 in the stink! Obviously, that cannot apply to this gurl.   :D

Offline winkywanky

Fragrant. That's all, just fragrant  :angelgirl: