Author Topic: Santander  (Read 700 times)

Offline wes2014

Just back from a few days in Spain where i had some nice legit massages but also a great FS experience.

Santander is still in a bit of a restricted environment with some businesses shut and masks everywhere so when I found http://www.noadiosas.es/inicio.html I was hoping for somewhere to relax. (Top menu didn't work for me but links at bottom of their webpage did)
Comms by Whatsapp were initially a bit slow although street address was sent (in hindsight it was Sunday and not much happens during siesta time) so I went off exploring and had almost given up when I got a reply later saying now available.
Turned up at the appointed door and messaged and got buzzed in to a nice stair. Outer door of flat had discreet sign saying to enter and then there is a second hallway door which was locked. On knocking I was very pleasantly taken by the tanned Spanish speaking woman who greeted me.
Physically very fit, aged maybe mid 20's at probably a size 10 with nice curvy ass, very pert B or C tits and a great attitude. Friendly and dirty at the same time.
I speak a little Spanish and she confirmed that everything was on offer except 'Greek' (anal). This didn't bother me and I was already getting hard at the thought of time with her. I asked for 45 minutes and was quoted 80 euros with everything included.
I asked to shower with her and we wandered through and she set up the shower. Water was cold at first and she nearly took my eye out with her hard nipples. Anyway into the shower and a quick soap of all the relevant bits while she ground her ass into me. A nice start before going back to the room.

Low bed frame (like a tatami) string of condoms lined up and she was very quickly onto the bed playing with me, massage oil over her and me. Then on with a condom for good OW before sex from behind then 69. Full width mirror instead of a head board gave a great view while pounding her from behind.

Various other positions before she asked if i wanted the condom off before coming all over those pretty tits while she worked two fingers (in condom) up my ass. Really liked the girl, lovely dark tanned complexion, few tattoos, shaved, clean and fresh.

We chatted for around 10 minutes with no rush and she explained as it was Sunday she was the only girl working (I think they stay in the flat as she chatted to someone) but normally there are 5 to choose from.

She gave her name as Marta and mentioned Spain/ Portugal / Brazil but on looking later on the website she looks like the Puerto Rican one and their description 'Mulatta' and age '23' sound about right.

Had hoped to squeeze in another visit but that didn't work out but a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon with a hot young woman who gave me a great time.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:04:46 pm by wes2014 »

Offline BaldEagle

Nice report on what looks a great time and a bargain price compared to what you would pay in the area around Marbella in the south.  :cool:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 07:38:06 pm by BaldEagle »

Nice report on what looks a great time and a bargain price compared to what you would pay in the area around Marbella in the south.  :cool:

Nice find by the OP  :hi:  Well done Wes2014 . Those prices are a real result ! Close to France but real bargains - very surprising  :yahoo:

Offline wombat42

Just back from a few days in Spain where i had some nice legit massages but also a great FS experience.

So you are now quarantining then ?

Offline wes2014

Unfortunately yes - but had a great trip and maybe the only one I will get for a while. Strange thing is Spain felt very safe with almost 100% mask use as required in public - safer than UK in some ways.

Offline BaldEagle

Unfortunately yes - but had a great trip and maybe the only one I will get for a while. Strange thing is Spain felt very safe with almost 100% mask use as required in public - safer than UK in some ways.

Same here although I was in Andalucia. Not only felt safer but was safer than the North West of England and 500 plus miles from where Spain has problems.