Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina B2B Wembley  (Read 1445 times)

9 review(s) for Nina body2body (4 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KingCrowley

External Link/Members Only
Seen her a few weeks back. Easy to make a same day appointment,all resident parking till 6.30 pm if not wrong.
Clean flat,clean room prepeared for massage with candles and slow music,shower offered at the beginning and end of session.
Bodywise she still looks good for her age,face is starting to show the age,small bubble but and good size tits that hang well for the age,but now comes with a post lockdown big gut.
Massage was crap,half hearted and would stop to send text from time to time until i told her to put the phone away. No cc swipes,no sensual elements almost at all,no pussy touching alowed,positioned herself so i could not reach. 
Moved to the bed a few swipes on the back and the turned around,underwear stayed on as she said she will take of next time.
 She tried to rush the HE and when told to slow down she would for 5 seconds and then turbo mode again.
Shower again and left just to see that she ended the session 10 min earlier.
Told me in a previous text that does owo and sex for £30 extra but couldn't be even bothered to enquire.
Waste of time and money,i would not recommend. 

Offline harry1980

Sounds like she’s gone down hill big time. Used to see her lots... never took her knickers off but her b2b was always erotic. Thanks for the review - will avoid her for the foreseeable

Offline tantraman

Bodywise she still looks good for her age,face is starting to show the age,small bubble but and good size tits that hang well for the age,but now comes with a post lockdown big gut.

Pre-lockdown form shown in photos collected here :music: