A positive B&S is rare but on this occasion that's exactly what happened although in fairness I suppose I was told it was a B&S when I arrived outside and waited to be let in. All will be made clear in the review
Link: External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only
Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £60
Services Requested: I've seen plenty of WG's from this group so I know the basics of OWO, RO, etc are included so didn't ask. When I got into the flat with the ladies that's when I asked if they were shaved and if OWO, RO, 69 etc was ok to which they said yes.
Comms:Started off by texts, then a call and instantly recognised the maids voice. I was straight with her and said I know her and her group and asked if anyone else was available as "Nicole" was booked till "X" o'clock and I didn't want to wait that long. She replied saying there are 2 girls and I can pick when I get there. So I arrive 15 mins before the agreed time and text the maid. Slow response at first and then a msg to say delay of an hour!!!!

WTF...So I call and she was very apologetic and sounded genuinely sorry.

The client that was there had extended the booking and he had booked both the ladies for a further hour. The punter side of me is saying so fucking what! I booked and now I'm here, The reasonable side of me is saying I can fully understand why I am being made to wait. 2 girls for a 1 hour booking or 1 girl for a 30 min booking?? I know which one I would give preference to if I was the WG or the maid.
So the maid apologised and promised an hour it would be guaranteed. I had no other plans so thought fuck it I'll wait. I asked while I'm waiting can I look up the profiles and that's when the maid told me neither lady has a profile as they are both totally new. So she described them
Lady 1: Short, athletic, toned body, Blonde,
Lady 2: Taller leggy blonde about 178cm tall. Cute face and a size 8ish but has a little lockdown tummy
She told me when I enter I will be able to chose either one.
Location:Quite street near Jewellery quarter. Nearer the Spring Hill Tesco side this time. On street paid parking but when it went it was free. Entrance easy to find but lift was a bit tricky as its around some hidden corners and through doors.
Room:It was a decent modern apartment and looked like those serviced apartments you can rent online. The room I went into had a double bed for the "service" and a single most likely for the WG to sleep on. Room felt cramped with the two beds, side table etc but on the plus side the bed was comfy.
Appearance:I had a hard time picking as they were both good looking and decent bodies from what was on show. One wore a figure hugging black dress and the other a white baby doll set but covered her tummy. The one in white was really cute but she was the taller of the two and I remembered what the maid said about the taller one being slightly more fuller figure. So I chose the one in black and she was spot on in terms of maids description. Short, toned, cute blonde, Size c/d fake tits (quite firm implants) Shaved neat cute pussy. She had large tattoos on her back and arms
The details:Confirmed what I wanted and a shower was a must for OWO so paid up and given a fresh towel. I went to shower and she went to stash cash. Came back and straight to stripping and onto bed for OWO. Decent BJ but she's not a fan of ball licking or sucking. She tried but was a bit rough for my liking. BJ was deep and to start quite hard but then she asked how I liked it and got better from there. Nice soft slow and deep. Good effort from her to please
Onto RO and VERY tight pussy. Started with clit which she enjoyed. Got her legs shaking and trembling and good genuine moans. She wasn't a fan of having the whole areas eaten out and preferred more clit play. Only managed 2 fingers in max as she was so tight.
Now onto 69 and carried on eating as she sucked me back to full length. On with the condom and started with CG. She can ride that's for sure so anyone looking to be ridden like a horse going into battle she can deliver lol. I prefer it much slower and softer and again she asked, I told her my likes and it got much better. We did a few more positions (Doggy, Mish, Prone bone etc) and we seem to have similar likes when it comes to sex so we enjoyed. Eventually popped and she help clean up. Then She was in no rush to get up or get dressed etc and we sat and talked for about 10-15 mins and she even showed me the splits so next time I'm fucking her while she does the splits on my cock.
Eventually realised time was up and I got dressed and left having had a really good punt
Summary:
A very good punt especially after many ok/crap punts and having so little choice especially in my price range and the body type I look for. I don't know if I would say true GFE as it was cautious in approach asking if this and that was ok etc. TBH I prefer that as it means I get what I want, not what the WG wants or the attitude of you get what your given. Shows a certain caring attitude towards the punt or at least a interest in pleasing the punter.
No element of bad hygiene, bad attitude, clock watching or rushing etc.
Would I Visit again??YES I most certainly would. I hope she stays but have a feeling this one won't be around for long. She's too soft I think.