Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx (massage, OWO, RIM, CIM)  (Read 1595 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Skrz92

Been on the site a while and haven't really contributed, posted my first (and only!!!) review a few years back and rookie mistake as I reading back at it and thought what was I writing and rightly so with the comments too fluffy and white knighting sounded like a right fucking bellend, lesson learned.

I have had a few punts since then but never reviewed, as many of you know this is a forum where contribution is key so will start contributing a whole lot more, this punt took place yesterday

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
After reading some reviews, I called Aphrodite just before midday. She answered straight away. Request for a massage + RIM + OWO with a CIM finish, She texted back postcode. Sorted!

On arriving at the texted postcode in NW1, I parked up (local parking is controlled til 1830, Mon to Fri). Texted to say I have arrived and was sent the door number promptly, not too far from Camden Road Overground Station I would say about 2-5 walk.

Looks:
Aphrodite is defo the girl in the photos, but are photoshopped. In real life, I still nonetheless found her fairly attractive, welcomed me into the flat and asked me to take off my shoes and asked If I wanted a shower which I took, profile states 36 I would she is a bit older maybe 40ish, nice body tits are a bit saggy but overall okay, Aphrodite is Hungarian, and speaks good English.

Price:
£70 for half hour

Services:
I got out of the shower with towel round me waist and then Aphrodite took my hand and took us in front of the mirror in the room and took off her panties and starting wiggling her ass onto my crotch area resulting me getting hard and the towel dropping she asked if I can help her out of her bra which I did and then told me to get on the bed for my massage which started face down she went to get some oil which she started on with my back with a bit too much and it was cold which I was not expecting this went for about 10 mins the massage itself was okay not anything to rave about, she then asked me to turn over and asked if she wanted me to start rimming which I said 'yeah go for it' the rimming felt 'forced' where there was no tongue movement just felt she was pressing her face into the gooch after about 5 minutes of this with both my legs high in the air we changed position thinking that it may get better I got in doggy position for her to have full access and same thing no tongue action turned back around and sucked me off till completion and she went to the bathroom to spit out, spent a few minutes after talking and cleaning myself up resulted in me getting ready and left, looked at my watch and was there for about 35 minutes but with the shower and clean up I would say action went on for about 25 minutes

Conclusion:
Overall the experience was ok but I went there for rimming which wasn't that great but she did try hence the neutral

Offline tantraman

Looks:
Aphrodite is defo the girl in the photos, but are photoshopped. In real life, I still nonetheless found her fairly attractive, welcomed me into the flat and asked me to take off my shoes and asked If I wanted a shower which I took, profile states 36 I would she is a bit older maybe 40ish, nice body tits are a bit saggy but overall okay, Aphrodite is Hungarian, and speaks good English.

... as shown in photos collected here :music:

Skrz92, in linking this review to mine for the photos, I suddenly recognize familiar phrases and spiel. Now, I know that 'imitation the sincerest form of flattery', and I appreciate that you're trying to build up your review count from hereon in, but please at least refrain from cut-and-pasting chunks from another's review.

There are no copyright issues here, but it's just lazy and bad form. Please thus be original for your third review.