Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya, Water St  (Read 5782 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline girthyrod

Lady - Anya External Link/Members Only

Booking - 1hr @ £120

Comms - text and very good

Location - Bham Water Street, apartment.

Meet - Fancied a bit after a long patch of not punting, fancied tlc as much as a fuck to be honest. Recent booking.

Looked through availables on AW and searched here until I had a few options. Anya stood out, text and sorted out a meet two hours later.

Parked up St Pauls, coffee and quick vape, then off to punt. Great comms, secure and private location. Knocked door and invisible trick it was, walked in and it was Anya so no B&S thankfully.

Paperwork done, quick shower and onwards to the bed. After a stint of DFK, she worked away with OWO, I returned favour, lovely toned body she has and tasted fresh. Worked away until I came, after that she went to have a spit and shower, came back and offered a massage which i was keen on. Legs, arms, back, neck, head etc. Really enjoyed it to be honest.

Round two, blowjob initially followed by her lubing up heavily and squating, finished with doggy. I did want Anal but I knew for a fact theres no way it was going in, she was super tight vagina wise, anally I doubt it would fit so never asked.

She is a nice looking woman, super quirky and funny personality, bolt on boobs which arent my bag but nicely done, she is enthusiastic.

Looks 7-8/10
Body 7/10
Blowjob 8/10
Sex 8/10
Attitude 10/10

Choc and coke on way out, I will definately visit again. I really wish the best for her and its a front runner between her and Czech Bianca as to who is my favourite Bham lady.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 10:33:05 pm by girthyrod »

Offline Bumbuttass

Anya has been my go to Punt for ages now... I can confirm there’s just the right amount of tightness in her arse :hi: definitely worth exploring on your next visit OP

Offline Excalibur

Anya has been my go to Punt for ages now... I can confirm there’s just the right amount of tightness in her arse :hi: definitely worth exploring on your next visit OP

The ops name might give a clue.

Offline girthyrod

Fair play chap.

My Penis is just slightly wider than a lynx can and to date ive never had anal sex as the bell is the limit with the W.Gs so far.

Shes only a slight lady isnt she? Enjoyed her company, planning a visit next week.

Offline Bumbuttass

My Penis is just slightly wider than a lynx can and to date ive never had anal sex as the bell is the limit with the W.Gs so far.

Bloody hell fella, I don’t envy the poor bloke that sees a girl after you, it’ll be like shagging a girl straight after she’s given birth  :lol:

Anya is a odd little thing, quirky would best describe her.  I’m not sure if her sister Katie is about but she’s definitely worth a visit, older than Anya, Natural tits and mad as a box of frogs, she used to have this HUGE black dildo she likes to pull out for shock value at time’s... enquire about her next time you see Anya, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed

Offline girthyrod

:lol:

Pal, i wish i could make it thinner tbh. The reason for W.Gs is because of a painful sex life at home where unless theres lube and wine theres a dull shag.

I once shagged a Slovakian girl in Amsterdam who used no lube and is hardly touched the sides upon entry. The fella who went before me mustve had a cock like a paint tin!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Nosser2

:lol:

Pal, i wish i could make it thinner tbh. The reason for W.Gs is because of a painful sex life at home where unless theres lube and wine theres a dull shag.

I once shagged a Slovakian girl in Amsterdam who used no lube and is hardly touched the sides upon entry. The fella who went before me mustve had a cock like a paint tin!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just checking my diary to see when I was last in Amsterdam and if I saw any Slovakians :D

I have the same problem Mr Girthy - had a few WG's (and non WG's) in the past refuse vaginal sex because of the length and especially the width of my todger. I would happily swap with someone tomorrow for a shorter, thinner version. However, on the occasions that I find a woman that likes them big, then it suddenly becomes worthwhile!

I don't know if she is out of your budget range or mileage, but Woofie in Nottingham has no problems taking a decent size for anal. She boasts that nobody is too big for her, and I can certainly confirm that she takes a real good hammering with gusto!

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

I always feel like the obvious is never pointed out with water st Thais.

Kate and Anya are sister and brother rather than sister and sister.

Ive seen both, i will let the ones who haven't flip the coin.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 03:32:23 pm by Girthasaurous_Rex »
Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline John010116

Not to come across as captain-save-a-hoe but I would just like to objectively say i have also seen both too (and reviewed) checked for Adam’s apple as you do with a fit Thai and concluded that both were def female.

Also not to state the obvious but if you had left a review at the time it may have given your statement a bit more weight.

J

Not to come across as captain-save-a-hoe but I would just like to objectively say i have also seen both too (and reviewed) checked for Adam’s apple as you do with a fit Thai and concluded that both were def female.

Also not to state the obvious but if you had left a review at the time it may have given your statement a bit more weight.

J

Don't worry J i still think you are straight.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

You say that you've seen both but your 89 posts don't include a single review. I wonder why that might be.

Offline John010116

You say that you've seen both but your 89 posts don't include a single review. I wonder why that might be.

+1

Offline Bumbuttass

Well Katie’s tits are real so Anya must be the ‘brother’ lol.  Whatever she is, she is a absolutely great shag.

Well Katie’s tits are real so Anya must be the ‘brother’ lol.  Whatever she is, she is a absolutely great shag.
Agreed.

But i saw her late on and her 'tashe was growing in and her hercules strength helped my back a lot

Offline RogerBoner

They both have children  :sarcastic:

Offline Bumbuttass

Agreed.

But i saw her late on and her 'tashe was growing in and her hercules strength helped my back a lot

What did she do to your back?

Offline Bumbuttass

Come on fella, you must have seen the film Junior in which Arnie gets pregnant and has a baby, modern medicine is marvellous  :lol:  :lol:

Offline alibirmingham

I’m sorry but I’ve seen both and great shags as other have pointed out. So with that in mind if either is a post of tranny then fuck me I need to give this punting game up cos both are as realistic as it gets. I couldn’t tell the diff so who knows how many post op trannys we are all shagging and don’t know it  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

I suggest you start contributing on this forum, otherwise don't expect to last long on here.

Online Digger1965

Who really cares if they are post Ts,  as long as they give a good service.

Offline alibirmingham

Tbh Digger I do personally. Each to their own but When I punt I expect to get what I paid for so if that’s a true female then that’s what I want. Shagging a tranny does Make me a little uneasy. Just not my cup of tea. In my mind it’s like shagging a bloke but that’s just me.  As I said everyone will have their take on it and that’s just mine.

Offline shed

Agreed.

I think you are a' wind up merchant'. Looks as though you maybe are succeeding. You are not for this forum in my humble opinion.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 11:43:33 am by Girthasaurous_Rex »

Offline riseup01

If that is true, and I have no doubt in trusting Rogers posts, then that is the end of that speculation. The attention should then be drawn to g rex, whose credibility is definitely in question. 0 reviews but has shagged plenty, maybe he has a hidden agenda. Either way, how he continues to lurk on this site without any contribution is ridiculous.

Offline girthyrod

Can you halt with this TS tangent

Both ladies are LADIES.

You cheap prick, invest in a punt and review or shut the fuck up.