Author Topic: Rosalust, Newcastle - £130 outcall  (Read 5630 times)


36 review(s) for rosarosebud (35 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dave4x4

This took place mid July. I had wanted to try something different and decided Rosa was the girl that would suit the bill. I wanted to have a meet in the outdoors and contact Rosa, who was up for it, weather permitting. On the day of the punt, prior to the meet (which was going to be early afternoon) I drove some of the rural routes just outside of Newcastle. Finally found a layby, that had easy access to a field. I had mentioned that one of the things I had wanted to do was have Rosa drink my piss, so on my way to collect her I had drank about 1 litre of water in preparation.
Picked Rosa up at the agreed time and I was very impressed by her looks and personality. Drove back to the layby and there was a car parked up, but with no one in. We hopped over the fence and moved along the hedgerow, so we were out of sight but still very near the layby, which I must admit was quite a turn on.
Rosa, took her top and bra off and it was a great sight to see her tits outside in the daylight, knowing that we could have been spotted. We had agreed a safe word, prior to the meet, so she was fine with me giving her a couple of slaps, before she started oral, whilst I groped her tits. I had to stop her oral as I was now bursting for a piss. Rosa, fully stripped before I started pissing into her mouth, which she drank when her mouth was full. I was able to fill her mouth again and once again she drank the piss straight down.
By this time the buzz from being outdoors meant I was ready to fuck her throat. It was an amazing feeling to grab her head and push her down on my cock, after a few thrusts I came straight down her throat.

We then got ready and went back to the car. The drive back to where I dropped her off was also good as she is great to have a conversation with.

All in all it was a fantastic punt and she lived up to her profile.


Offline Weatherman21

Little bit different I must admit.  Cheers for review and glad you enjoyed it.

Must admit I do find her intriguing.

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, interesting.

Offline dino1990

have really good memories of meeting this girl on a regular basis when she was based in Bensham. Ticked so many boxes. This girl has zero limits and is open to anything

Offline FLYING BLUE

Intriguing and interesting but, way out of my comfort zone - I'm afraid I would probably flake :blush:

Offline MME

Great review!

She's the filthiest fuck I've ever had - truly likes to bring out your inner perv...

Offline tynetunnel

Intriguing and interesting but, way out of my comfort zone - I'm afraid I would probably flake :blush:

I think TaysteTessax will be more up your street (or down your runway!  :D) FB  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I think TaysteTessax will be more up your street (or down your runway!  :D) FB  :hi:

Yes I really like the look & sound of Tessa Mr TT - I have swerved her in the past due to the rather high £80 - 30 mins fee but, as you say, she's right up my taxiway ;)

Offline alenski

Intriguing and interesting but, way out of my comfort zone - I'm afraid I would probably flake :blush:
If  ever you take the plunge you will find rosa is a lovely girl to talk to,very bright, intelligent and can give you  a great blowjob with anal sex to finish.Could you wish for more.I am seeing rosa tomorrow night........lucky me.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Yes I really like the look & sound of Tessa Mr TT - I have swerved her in the past due to the rather high £80 - 30 mins fee but, as you say, she's right up my taxiway ;)

I've seen Tessa a couple of times and agree 80 for 30 mins is steep but 110 for an hour is reasonable and what I think she encourages :hi:

Offline Tiger63

As Ive said in a previous thread there is something about her that worries me.

Offline northface

As Ive said in a previous thread there is something about her that worries me.
She does have a snake in the apartment

Offline tynetunnel

She does have a snake in the apartment
Tessa does, I’d assumed Tiger was talking about Rosa, but  :unknown: :D

Offline toon972


Offline Sar-Major

So that's where SM is.  :sarcastic:

Now Now Mr Toon, She's had the snake once, and that's enough for her.................  :D   :D   :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac


Offline Sar-Major


 :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you can chuck the reheat on and fuck off FB.........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

And you can chuck the reheat on and fuck off FB.........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:

 :D :lol: :cool: