External Link/Members Only£60 30 mins
Well you're always learning. I texted xiangxiang's number to see if she was back and indeed she was so after a bit of confusion over the time I booked 30mins
Found it fine, poor area but no real problems. Met by friendly lady (xiangxiang it turns out)who took my temperature. What I didn't realise is that I was getting another chinese girl. Very slim , quite attractive , dark hair of course. Probably aged around 30. Spoke zero English. Service was good, clearly experienced and some amazing stretching exercises I'd not seen before. Then some oral with and mish and a bit of doggy. Finished with a hand job as the condom had been about an inch thick and I wasn't feeling it. Soon got excited again and finished.
Service all fine but in retrospect I didn't really fancy her and much preferred the look of xiang xiang herself. Should have specified I know, but I hadn't been before and wasn't sure of the set up. So now I'll have to go back!
English possibly poor all round but I do think XX is capable of asking which girl you'd like
At least the service was delivered professionally so a negative would be too harsh. Wouldn't return for this lady but would for Xx