Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 - Chancery lane - deepthroat experience  (Read 2937 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Donlazy

I know there's lots of reviews of her so I will just mention highlights.

External Link/Members Only

The girl 7/10
Body 7/10
Service 10/10

Went there just for oral experience no sex. Started in standing position Infront of a mirror. She has lots of techniques and no problem to take full lenght and hold it. I let her do the work as she properly was facefucking herself.
Balls deep and tongue out flickering felt awesome. Facefucked her at the edge of the bed and also just on top of her on the bed. the best was when I was lying on my back and she had her ass at my side near shoulders. In this position I was always able to feel my head slip into her throat.

I did not like her aggressive spitting though. I would prefer if she just slobered it slowly on the dick and not just about everywhere on my dick and stomach with force  :lol:  I guess lots of people might prefer that.

Popped two times in 1 hour. Her effort top notch

Offline smiths

I know there's lots of reviews of her so I will just mention highlights.

External Link/Members Only

The girl 7/10
Body 7/10
Service 10/10

Went there just for oral experience no sex. Started in standing position Infront of a mirror. She has lots of techniques and no problem to take full lenght and hold it. I let her do the work as she properly was facefucking herself.
Balls deep and tongue out flickering felt awesome. Facefucked her at the edge of the bed and also just on top of her on the bed. the best was when I was lying on my back and she had her ass at my side near shoulders. In this position I was always able to feel my head slip into her throat.

I did not like her aggressive spitting though. I would prefer if she just slobered it slowly on the dick and not just about everywhere on my dick and stomach with force  :lol:  I guess lots of people might prefer that.

Popped two times in 1 hour. Her effort top notch

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Don't worry about how many reviews on here a WG may have, if you do your own that's your unique experience of the WG and ALL genuine reviews are well worth having on UKP in my view. Also if you didn't like her spitting you should of told her to stop it, after all it was YOU paying.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 01:27:09 pm by smiths »