Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai Beauty ‐ Harlow  (Read 3675 times)

31 review(s) for Mary Thai Beauty (23 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Redrighthand

Having survived armageddon it was time adorn the long, black, dusty coat...surveyed the somewhat limited local options, I decided to venture to Harlow.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: difficult to get hold of but my persistence eventually paid off with Mary.  Very detailed text outlining dos and dont's, where to park and what I needed to do. 30min booking was £60 plus £20 extra for DFK.

Location: modern new build flats near the station entrance via buzzer, parked up in Travelodge car park about 3 minute walk away.

The Girl: as per profile, attractive Thai girl, guessing mid 30s, great body with nice tits, 5ft 4 would be about right. Very professional, made me wash my hands and then took my temperature with an infra red thermometer, a first for me but understandable in these bizarre times. She mentioned her previous booking had had to leave 10 mins into their meet as his wife had rung. I reassured her that my wife wouldn't be ringing, mainly because I don't have one.

The meet: straight into DFK standing up, no holding back here but at the same time not rushed. Undressed each other and onto the bed. DFK continued as I explored; responsive nipples and appeared to be enjoying me working my way round her lovely Thai frame. I usually like to provide girls with the benefit of my tongue with extended RO but in this case my lockdown needs got the better of me and I needed her lipstick lips around my cock. Seems strange now, I genuinely can't remember whether this was covered or not. I think not, her technique was good and clearly well practised. Soon I needed to fuck her and went into missionary, very enjoyable with DFK throughout, didn't last long but hey. Pretty standard, enjoyable stuff up till this point and I would guess around 20 mins was up.  She offered a massage which I duly accepted. I have had a few massages in my time but this was astonishing. She quickly found the notches in my back that needed sorting and pain I never knew I had! She completely loosened up my neck and really gave me a thorough going over. She said she'd been learnt her massage technique 15 years ago and had been developing it since, it was outstanding. I got up off the bed and felt in a complete fucking daze! This was just 15 mins worth of work, christ knows what an hour would be like but next time she is back, this is what I will be booking!

Summary: I needed to unload after lockdown lunacy and this was an enjoyable punt with a professional, friendly Thai girl. Massage out of this world.

RRH