Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Lucy NW London  (Read 8877 times)

3 review(s) for blonde_lucy (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fastcarl

External Link/Members Only
Had the first great punt in a long time managed to keep my dick hard all the way up until shooting time a really sensational girl who as well as smiling the whole way through the punt also kept me smiling :)
so anyway her location is easy to find parking is not free so careful not to get ticket if you drive if you get a cab then have him drop you by the bus stop
next 1st impressions when I saw her my mind stopped thinking as I was just stunned by how beautiful she was when people have said picture's don't do her justice they were definitely correct she had long legs long blonde hair with a lovely pair of tits to match
Right so we got paperwork out of the way I was just testing the water here as before it seemed too good to be true so I opted for a quick half hour I had a quick shower and then walked into the room to find her dressed in sexy underwear and almost immediately I was aroused she took off her bra and I lay down with her and we started kissing wasn't long before she worked her way down my body and went into a proper BJ which was a lot better than some of the other girl's I've seen she made me really hard so I got her to start on top and we started fucking oh I so wish I'd video'd it or anything as this was my best punt to date she smelt so divine like I found myself constantly sniffing kissing her as she was so fresh with the softest skin anyway so she started of on top then we changed and changed to quite a few positions all of which she was able to fuck me too in so the effort was pretty mutual although after a while I started to pump her really hard in doggy which although she made some noises I've grown to be ignorant of whether they are actually enjoying it but I know for sure I enjoyed this one and this is the 1st punt I would definitely see again anyway after some good sex she sucked me off again finished me off cleaned me up and I jumped back in the shower again and cleaned myself as I was quite sweaty after fucking her got dressed and well yeah left with a spring in my step so yeah I'd recommend this wonderful girl to anyone in the area Enjoy

bigone

Nice review, looks like a good find  :thumbsup:

Offline UltrasForLife

FK or no FK? That is the question :) oh an also approx. location?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:15:42 pm by UltrasForLife »

LL

Thanks for the review.  Just to add to the questions if you don't mind...
You had two showers in your 30 minute booking.  Was your showering time take out of your 30 minutes or did you stay a bit longer?

Offline Urban_G

Thanks for the review.

That contained what was possibly the longest single sentence I've ever read, try using some commas and full stops in your next review :P

Offline BogBog1

Gotta say, I'm a bit suspicious.

Offline UltrasForLife

Gotta say, I'm a bit suspicious.

Review from new member and no further replies. +1

Hornydevil247

I've seen Lucy have a few times and she is great and would keep going back and would recommend her highly to anyone

Answering another question she does FK.

Offline loner

I think I saw this girl once. well the first time I tried she made me go all the way to willesdengreen only for her to stop answering her phone when I arrived bloody waste of time. 2nd time she had a weekend near kings cross so I booked her and this time I saw her but I'm pretty certain it wasn't the girl in the photo....

Offline fastcarl

OK will the smart arses on here please show me how to multi quote on a reply so I can answer everything but for now
about the showering think I arrived around 2.15 think I left just before 3 1st shower I was pretty quick 2nd one I took my time lol so she probably didn't have much choice saying that she didn't seem at all bothered and no clock watching

and as answered above she does FK
sorry about my punctuation my brain is known to go faster than my hands

also for the smart arses I really don't have time to go through and answer replies to my thread everyday I though I'd do the people on here who's review's I've read a favour and finally make a review for the 1st punt that I'd class as positive that I've had
Finally if you want an answer faster PM me because as mentioned I don't come on here everyday

mrhappypants

Had the first great punt in a long time managed to keep my dick hard all the way up until shooting time a really sensational girl who as well as smiling the whole way through the punt also kept me smiling :)
so anyway her location is easy to find parking is not free so careful not to get ticket if you drive if you get a cab then have him drop you by the bus stop
next 1st impressions when I saw her my mind stopped thinking as I was just stunned by how beautiful she was when people have said picture's don't do her justice they were definitely correct she had long legs long blonde hair with a lovely pair of tits to match
Right so we got paperwork out of the way I was just testing the water here as before it seemed too good to be true so I opted for a quick half hour I had a quick shower and then walked into the room to find her dressed in sexy underwear and almost immediately I was aroused she took off her bra and I lay down with her and we started kissing wasn't long before she worked her way down my body and went into a proper BJ which was a lot better than some of the other girl's I've seen she made me really hard so I got her to start on top and we started fucking oh I so wish I'd video'd it or anything as this was my best punt to date she smelt so divine like I found myself constantly sniffing kissing her as she was so fresh with the softest skin anyway so she started of on top then we changed and changed to quite a few positions all of which she was able to fuck me too in so the effort was pretty mutual although after a while I started to pump her really hard in doggy which although she made some noises I've grown to be ignorant of whether they are actually enjoying it but I know for sure I enjoyed this one and this is the 1st punt I would definitely see again anyway after some good sex she sucked me off again finished me off cleaned me up and I jumped back in the shower again and cleaned myself as I was quite sweaty after fucking her got dressed and well yeah left with a spring in my step so yeah I'd recommend this wonderful girl to anyone in the area Enjoy

Or perhaps not because I think if other readers look here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22187.msg330432#msg330432

They might think, like me, that fascari, or Gre53 or whatever your name is, is likely her or her pimp.  Your punctuation is getting worse.

Offline UltrasForLife

Or perhaps not because I think if other readers look here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22187.msg330432#msg330432

They might think, like me, that fascari, or Gre53 or whatever your name is, is likely her or her pimp.  Your punctuation is getting worse.
:drinks:

mrhappypants

Yes I thought it was which is why I have reported you to the moderator.  Goodbye loser.

Offline BogBog1

Reading it again, it's just so bloody obvious. They never learn.

Offline fastcarl

must say I'm disappointed with the response I've received on here shame as I honestly though I was giving something back for the help and advice I've received from here.
Well I know for the future that as with most of the rest of the world, on here you get the good people as well as the 99.9% bellends

Really wish I'd taken into account the intellect (or rather the lack of) of fellow posters before posting this thread because as much as I was happy with the punt and at the time was happy & excited to share now I just wish someone else had gone through the effort to write a review for this girl so I could have just commented on it with at least my approval of what I deemed to be a brilliant punt.

Hornydevil247

I seen Lucy a number of times and last week had a threesome with her and Dee and had and horny fun time.

I can safely say Lucy is her own boss with no pimp pulling her strings.

If you have seen Lucy and had a great time then go back for more or have double fun with her and Dee. :drinks:

Offline UltrasForLife

must say I'm disappointed with the response I've received on here shame as I honestly though I was giving something back for the help and advice I've received from here.
Well I know for the future that as with most of the rest of the world, on here you get the good people as well as the 99.9% bellends

Really wish I'd taken into account the intellect (or rather the lack of) of fellow posters before posting this thread because as much as I was happy with the punt and at the time was happy & excited to share now I just wish someone else had gone through the effort to write a review for this girl so I could have just commented on it with at least my approval of what I deemed to be a brilliant punt.

Until you review 3-4 girls that are obviuosly non related,  people woulf doubt you. Thats how it works. Accept it. I still doubt this review,  although Ive been tempted by the profile even without looking at reviews..

Offline Horizontal pleasures

NW London says the thread
has she moved to RM7?

Town:   Romford Barking Dagenham Ilford Hornchurch Basildo
County:   Essex
Region:   East of England (Anglia)
Nationality:   Polish
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 06:21:07 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Bigus Dickus

Anyone got a face shot of her?

Hornydevil247

Hold my hands been a plank

Wrong Lucy Same Location works from

This is the Lucy I'm referring to:

Apologies

Offline Bigus Dickus

Busted MoFo!  :lol:

LL

I just wish someone else had gone through the effort to write a review for this girl so I could have just commented on it with at least my approval of what I deemed to be a brilliant punt.
Effort? - You only wrote one sentence for fuck's sake. :hi:

Offline fastcarl

Effort? - You only wrote one sentence for fuck's sake. :hi:

lol well it took me a while to think what to put in that sentance

password02

She is now in Romford RM7 post code so out of my punting area, will maybe wait for her to come back to NW London

Offline Stav096

Is Friday shuffle-day for these Polish girls? - a few have moved to new locations today - coincidence or organized?

James999

OK will the smart arses on here
also for the smart arses I really don't have time

No offence and all that, but you come accross more like a pimp / cunt than a genuine punter, just saying  :sarcastic: