Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Exotica - Outcall - Don't waste your time, or she will  (Read 3866 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5779821) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline paulitor23

External Link/Members Only

Took a chance on this lady this week and it was one of those "should have seen this coming" occasions.

Venue: My place

Looks: Same as the photos, more petite than you would guess and very slim. Tits are pretty saggy for a lady under 30, though. Think her lean look has more to do with drugs and partying than exercise and a healthy diet. She's a few ribs away from Iggy Pop.

Action: Well, she gave me a job interview for the first hour of a 2hr booking and just rambled on and on. Major stalling. One of those ladies who chats your ears off, and the more she goes on the less you'll fancy her. Even tried to ask questions with my cock in her. Far too revealing about her personal life and completely ruins the vibe of the booking.

Having said that, the sex was brief and decent. Very tight and wet down there, but you can tell she's reluctant. Gave me the worst, toothy, beaver assault blowjob I've ever had. Had to grab her head like Royce Gracie. Hygiene was also poor. I can't stand when ladies who only do outcalls don't prepare and think they can just waltz over after hanging out doing whatever the fuck with their mates. Disrespectful.

Overall: No real upside, so one to be avoided. She also tried to jump on my dick without protection and admitted to being a barebacker with clients who are willing to pay extra (saw that unprotected had been listed before - and noted on UKP - but had been removed when I saw her).

Offline Fully Sated

She also tried to jump on my dick without protection and admitted to being a barebacker with clients who are willing to pay extra (saw that unprotected had been listed before - and noted on UKP - but had been removed when I saw her).

Thanks to Sunnyj for highlighting bareback;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks: Same as the photos, more petite than you would guess and very slim. Tits are pretty saggy for a lady under 30, though. Think her lean look has more to do with drugs and partying than exercise and a healthy diet. She's a few ribs away from Iggy Pop.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 10:35:42 am by Fully Sated »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @paulitor23

Funny I booked this one last Saturday making a punting schoolboy error. Didn't check UKP first  :dash:

Thanks to @sunnyj saw her listed as a barebacker although it had been removed when I made the booking. I wasn't taking any chances so immediately texted her back and cancelled. Phew!

Sounds like I dodged a thunderbolt! Her free video on AW is obviously full of shit regarding DT based on your punt.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline paulitor23

Nice one, mate. I didn't do my due diligence on UKP and as always, it pays to check on here first.

She tried DT but it was not good at all. Honestly, if she was more respectful about showing up nice and fresh and didn't talk so much she could deliver a decent GFE. A lot of these new outcall girls tend to be naive about pursuing higher rates and just don't have the experience or desire to deliver a quality service. It's taking the piss, but shame on me for booking her in the first place.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Nice one, mate. I didn't do my due diligence on UKP and as always, it pays to check on here first.

She tried DT but it was not good at all. Honestly, if she was more respectful about showing up nice and fresh and didn't talk so much she could deliver a decent GFE. A lot of these new outcall girls tend to be naive about pursuing higher rates and just don't have the experience or desire to deliver a quality service. It's taking the piss, but shame on me for booking her in the first place.

Was the hygiene like a Friday Cod n Chips  :D or just unkept cba out all day BO type thing. Assume you paid 300 queensheads? In my case I would have been fuming having forked out for a hotel and this low life turns up!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline paulitor23

Yep, £300 wasted. After she "interviewed" me for an hour I should have called it right then and there. That's the problem with these random outcalls, once the lady arrives you might as well try and get down to it, even if the session is clearly going south.

BO, for sure. She clearly didn't shower before coming over, which is the minimum I expect.

Offline simping

Doesn't offer bareback, in the two meets I met her the topic never came up, not did she try to jump on the little one with protection. Will agree with you on the toothy blowjob, by far the worst I've ever had, would also mention hygiene. Girl needs to brush her teeth in-between punt, if not regularly. A shower is also recommended. Felt like I was fucking a girl straight from the 70s. She an okay punt if you intend on seeing her for 30mins...

Offline Londonpunter30

Doesn't offer bareback, in the two meets I met her the topic never came up, not did she try to jump on the little one with protection. Will agree with you on the toothy blowjob, by far the worst I've ever had, would also mention hygiene. Girl needs to brush her teeth in-between punt, if not regularly. A shower is also recommended. Felt like I was fucking a girl straight from the 70s. She an okay punt if you intend on seeing her for 30mins...

This needs to be a new review tagged onto the end on an existing one.  It’s how the positive / negatives etc get added up

Offline JohnMcClane

She's a few ribs away from Iggy Pop.

This really had me in stiches  :lol:

Thanks for the review, was thinking of a punt - here's to saving £300 :drinks:

Offline simping

This needs to be a new review tagged onto the end on an existing one.  It’s how the positive / negatives etc get added up

Noted, will post a review later on!