Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic-Oriental-May - Chester  (Read 1338 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5311515) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hunter1993

Yes a long time user without leaving a review so go easy. So ill start now.
Met her around 11ish 30 minutes b2b massage for £50.

Her appearance
Very small fairly attractive better than her verification but in all honesty wouldnt look twice if i past her in the street. Cracking peachy arse slightly bristly pussy and her tits actually slightly bigger than expected scar on sternum but hardly noticeable

Dressed in a see through robe and is dropped fhe minute you lie on your front on the bed. Massages your lower legs works her way up to shoulders shuffling her body up between ur thighs more and more oil applied And on too your back so you get a feel of her ass and pussy on ur back. Then the b2b on your back long strides in cowgirl position then reverse cowgirl. Then exactly the same on your front incredible view. Now it was amazing and finished me off with a hj but that pussy is definitely brushing on your cock which a few times which made me a little uncomfortable. But thats just me and was fucking amazing finish was hj with her sitting on me facing away from me two hands and shot all over her front.