Author Topic: Miss Daisy Longbenton  (Read 4579 times)


1 review(s) for Miss Daisy x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline waynelovejuice

External Link/Members Only

Saw Miss Daisy just before lockdown commenced and I see she is looking to restart in September.

Appointment all sorted by text, postcode given for a nice quiet area of Longbenton with plenty of on street parking.

Daisy has a dog and the quantity of dog turds in the garden wasn’t a good first impression, once inside, however, the house was spotless and said dog nowhere to be seen.

Daisy looks younger than her stated age of 48 and has kept her body in very good shape, everything was in proportion, nice size tits and a peachy bum.

I paid £100 for an hour and was looking for a GFE, which Daisy did very well. Some people may want something more exotic but, on the day, vanilla was just what I needed.

There was lots of kissing, with tongues though not DFK, and caressing before she went down on me for OW which was very good followed by 69.
Her hygiene was very good, she tasted lovely and the view of her pussy and peachy bum was one for thé wank bank.

She climbed on top and then we changed to doggy before I filled the bag.

More kissing, talking and cuddling followed, I felt as though I could have stayed longer than the hour, had I wanted but had things to do.

I will return in the Autumn, a very nice lady.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 12:54:12 pm by waynelovejuice »

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, I see she has face pic on her gallery. Ow is a no go for me though.

Offline chancalot

Peachy bum eh just what i like,but she has ignored my attempts to make a booking.

Offline Arfa2stroke

Peachy bum eh just what i like,but she has ignored my attempts to make a booking.
Probably because she’s not working til September

Her previous form shows a lacklustre performance , hope she’s upped her game

Online waynekerr600